No announcement yet.

greetings new to the forum / and owning a hearse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes all has been going all right for the most part , got it running rough did the basic carb / points . etc took it around the property shifts great stops barely lol put it back in shop couldn't get it to idle upon further inspection the intake is cracked middle port flange so i have been looking around for a replacement intake manifold , hopefully get it running great DA the outside primer it some period wheels and tires and yes a brake job and drive it thanks and great site Joe

Comment

these cars take on a very different look moving in a good way . i have a brother in law that is really into the paranormal scene , and i cant keep him away from it unfortunately he knows nothing about cars LOl

Comment

Welcome and good luck with that old girl. Shame to see how someone defiled it like that. Would have been a waste of a good hearse and a waste of their time. Caddys are the worst demo cars there are, and old ones like that are useless. If I'd have been forced to run against it, and it's fate was sealed anyway, I'd have schooled his ass in the first minute and that would have been the end of him.

Comment

Working...
        X