Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, better not let rain get into that tear. that would be big trouble

Comment

And fix the cracked sealant above the windshield. My 91 S&S and the wife's 90 Eureka, and my 80 S&S all started leaking right above the windshield on the passenger side.

Comment

Great lookin' ride ya got there...

Comment

Made my final decisions on the sound system.

Sound System IVA-W505 2 DIN Mobile Multimedia Station
          Nav System Blackbird PMD-B200, Portable Navigation System

Comment

She's in now for the stereo/nav/backup camera as well as my alarm, wheel, "big 3" wires, battery, and will be in again after an event to lower the front and add some LEDs in subtle and cool places for shows and as alarm indicators. I am also shopping for a full exhaust as well as a simple replacement air filter.

There will be additional speakers added this phase as well as plans for more later.

The car is in at Soundwaves in Tampa.

Comment

She ought to be put back together tomorrow so I have time to detail her before the big show.

Comment

ah, the fun of stereo rewiring. i know it well

Comment

wow flashbacks of the way mine looked when doin the system install in it. Can't wait to see pics of yours when everything is finished

Comment

It is due to be finished tomorrow.

I am quite excited!

Comment

Got her back tonight.

Got a new battery and the "big 3" cables sorted.

The HD light kit was busted so that is pending a replacement, time and technical annoyances delayed a few of the extras, but for now as there is a show tomorrow the stere is done, as is the alarm, GPS, and internam LED lights as in the pic above.

Alarm and stereo features:
                      Auto up windows added to normal car function and they go up on arming
                      Remote start and 2-way remote to tell me internal temp
                      LED armed indicator lights in the eyes of my front plate, font headlights and as soon as we get it working the rear plate frame LEDs as well as the side lanterns in red.
                      double din full screen stereo system.
                      Removable NAV system linked with my phone for hands free opperation
                      Reverse camera
                      iPod link including full video

Still to be done is the plug in to the standard outlet feature that will run the bigger gear when I use my DJ gear as well as when I just wish to not run the motor. This will also trickle charge my battery.

Hook up points for my DJ gear and outputs for external sound sources.

HID kit due to a bad kit from the supplier.

Possible installs for a laptop dock, X-Box 360 dock, and additional monitor(s).

Pics will follow as soon as I can get some good ones.

Comment

Good lookin coach, Since we are both in florida I will probably end up running into you at some events eventually. My exterior is looking good. I have a good part of my sound system equipment sitting around waiting for me to have the money to finish it. My girlfriend just got me a backup camera from best buy for christmas. I just need time and money, dont we all?

Comment

Did someone say DJ equipment? Maybe this will inspire you.

130_0409_01z+Scion_xB+Rear_Driver_Side.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by BIGEVIL View Post
                            Did someone say DJ equipment? Maybe this will inspire you.

[ATTACH]1583[/ATTACH]
                            I hate those cars. However I love that Pioneer promotional car.

Comment

My tag came in!

Alarm indicators stage 1 Note lights barely visible in headlamps as well as the skull eyes.

Comment

way kOoL tag...

Comment

Working...
                                X