The new table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new table

Here is the latest project. Its the coffin table for my car clubs club house. I have a thing for the 60,s heavy metal flake, love the look but always complain as im laying more and more clear to bury it. I still have to have it pinstriped up yet then it will be done.
    Attached Files

AWESOME!

Comment

Kick ASS Dude I want one noww

Comment

I like it. Does it open, I can't tell from the picture?

Comment

Originally posted by Abnorml View Post
          I like it. Does it open, I can't tell from the picture?
          Yes the top opens, i thought its a good place to put dvds ect in it.

Comment

Got any pics of the build? I'd like to see that...

Comment

I am usually good for taking pics as i go along on the projects, but for some reason i just worked on it and did not document it along the way. It is a wood box that i screwed and glued, then i sanded it to round the corners. Then i skimed it with auto body filler, sanded it primed and blocked it. Painted the base coat then flaked it "ran out of flake" ordered more flake re flaked it. Then cleared it 3 more times to bury the huge ass flake, then sanded and buffed it. Bought the coffin handles off of ebay, and the skulls for the feet came from Menards. I have a stupid amount of time and material $ in it but im happy at how it came out. And i love when people see it ity either freaks them out or they dig it. Alot like our cars thats the fun of it right!!

Comment

Thats pretty badass!

Comment

I thought it was metal. We need more pictures. Some with it open

Comment

I will take some tommorow and post them. Not finished inside, just over spray right now.

Comment

sorry it took a while to post pics of the inside, i had a big party at club house pics 001.jpgmy place to get ready for. "i will start a new thread on that one" but as i said its not finished off inside just oversprayed wood.club house pics 002.jpg

Comment

Working...
                      X