No announcement yet.

Hearse Limo Service?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extremely good points from BIGEVIL, & Zac, what should be fun, could turn out to be a nightmare, unless you cover yourself...

like the suggestion of "donations" ..!

Comment

Mine was out of state so I required 75% up front and the rest before the event. Then he tipped me at the end of the night.

Comment

Oh and by the way..... For all points and purposes... Mine WERE joy riders.

Comment

I started a service with mine. I intentionally got my Krystal for that reason. Check out http://www.outinstylehearse.com/ The insurance was a challenge but the contract is pretty standard and found it online, just filled in my info. It doesn't carry enough people to need a CDL. We have the PUC in Colorado and their regulations are ridiculous (car can't be older than 10 years, $1500 filing fees, etc.) I offer cars for rent and provide a free driver to get around it.

Comment

Outinstyle, i was just looking at your website. the last sentence on the "our coaches" page could use an edit. Not trying to be a grammar nazi, but when I am looking at a company to do business with, typos kind of turn me off.

Comment

Wow, how did that get missed after all this time. Thanks for spotting that, I just fixed it.

Comment

no problem

Comment

Damn typo nazi's.....

Comment

Outinstyle, that is a very nice photoset on DHA. I did notice the car also!

Comment

^^^^ uummm......ok

Comment

I feel enlightened also.
                        Originally posted by BIGEVIL View Post
                        ^^^^ uummm......ok

Comment

Working...
                        X