The Perfect Company Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Perfect Company Car

Im REALLY glad i got this for the company car instead of a minivan. What better way to make your statement.... cant wait to expand the fleet.

coffee is on....
    http://www.deadlygroundscoffee.com

Nice!

Comment

cooool

Comment

Now that's just too kOoL...

Comment

Awsome dude i dig it- and love the devil on the hood. Whats it made of?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoodlum Rocky View Post
            Awsome dude i dig it- and love the devil on the hood. Whats it made of?
            Thanks. Solid Pewter. Its one hefty piece of metal but it really tied the whole thing together...lol.
            Attached Files

Comment

Who made it? do they dave a devil chick, it would be great on the hot rod pick up my wife and i are building for her.

Comment

Awesome!! Biggest fan!

Comment

love it

Comment

I found this place online that makes them and had to have it. Im looking for the paperwork for it now. I had it made originally for the previous hearse - an 81 Caddy SSV but it met with a tree during a nor' easter earlier this year.

Originally posted by Hoodlum Rocky View Post
                    Who made it? do they dave a devil chick, it would be great on the hot rod pick up my wife and i are building for her.

Comment

Originally posted by T-Bone View Post
                      I found this place online that makes them and had to have it. Im looking for the paperwork for it now. I had it made originally for the previous hearse - an 81 Caddy SSV but it met with a tree during a nor' easter earlier this year.
                      Looks like this one
                      Deathtrap Kustoms creates the coolest in shift knobs and hood ornaments for your Rat Rod or Hot Rod. We carry reproductions as well as kustom pieces by artists like Professor Speedo. All our products are made of the highest quality silver laden pewter. Skulls, Tikis, Brass Knuckles and Winged mags are only a few of our awesome products.

Comment

Thanks please post it if you find it.

Comment

Thanks that looks like it and there are some pretty bad ass other things!!!
                          Originally posted by EvilManor View Post

Comment

Originally posted by EvilManor View Post
                            THATS IT!!! Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                            X