CW Coach parts stash!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CW Coach parts stash!

Carl doesn't advertise having huge amounts of vintage hearse parts for a few reasons. (Make no doubt about it - they're there!) He simply doesn't have time, manpower, nor desire to systematically label and categorize everything. I was fortunate enough to have free reign and took hundreds of pics for future reference. Plus I managed to get parts for friends in need...

A few dozen will post in this thread to help others out. Keep these guidelines in mind:

1. Carl's prices are reasonable in most instances. He knows market values like the back of his hand. Don't expect to 'steal' anything.

2. Best to drop an email off CW Coach's site and exercise patience. Be prepared to wait for inquiries. Office Manager Chris will do his best to track parts down, then get a price from Carl. Carl himself rarely returns email and his phone is consistently hammered.

3. Carl doesn't know exactly what he has (mostly) given vast piles. He likes to assess probable percentages based off coaches remembered parted and such.

I may be able to get prices faster/cheaper because I've known Carl a long time and have a pretty good idea what portion of his indoor complex I saw something. Something to keep in mind. Prices mentioned in person will be relayed here.

Right click/view image to enlarge.

'78-'92 Superior rear quarters NOS ($175/ea - $350/pr):

Behind this pile stacked up buried were NOS hearse outer door skins from the '70s.

Cot bars swinging from rafters:

Landaus, landaus, and more landaus. As an example, I found one '59-'60 Superior non-Crown bar in here that was cool $75:

Rollers:

Comment

Bier pins/plates:

Comment

Rollers for table:

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Pulled these awesome '67 Superior skirts out of following pile. They'd fit '65-'68 Superior.

Comment

How 'bout a Skeleton rack?? (yea, I know)

Comment

Over 300 skirts in one dimly lit corner alone!

Comment

Originally posted by Jus" Roach View Post
                          How 'bout a Skeleton rack?? (yea, I know)
                          Actually, I did see at least one there but don't think I took a pic. Carl also dated the skeleton rack I have off serial number to '60-'65ish.

Comment

Man that's a lot of stuff. How big is this building?

Comment

David, tough to add up square footage as building is segmented. Satellite view should give an idea:

Dark portion of roof holds second floor. And this is only one of his properties, albeit the main.

Comment

Working...
                              X