No announcement yet.

Johnny Lightning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injrd, thought of you the other day. We found these Badge City suburbans at walmartIMAG0089.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by HearseHaunter View Post
      Injrd, thought of you the other day. We found these Badge City suburbans at walmart[ATTACH=CONFIG]11064[/ATTACH]
      I got the black one, been looking all over for the white one. I've been looking for one of those 1/24th scale ones like the one you have in the background for a while too. They're on ebay for $12, but they usually have another $10 shipping too. I may just go ahead and snag one anyway while I can.

Comment

• If I see another white one, I'll grab it for you

Comment

• Every now and then something almost squeaks by... This didn't show up on any upcoming diecast lists I frequent.

The distributor I pre-order from didn't have much of JL 2.0 12 and is already sold out. Cases hit distributor last week. He also didn't know a hearse would be part of this mix or more would have been ordered. Latest black over copper metallic has been showing up on eBay, not in stores yet. As a reminder, 2.0 series only goes to hobby stores and Toys-R-Us. Best bet is to buy online for this rather sharp rendition unfortunately - although there should be 3 per case of 12 if you're lucky enough to find a box!

Comment

• And I'm about 90% positive I just got that one, the 10% I'm missing is I cant find it.

Comment

• Seventh release of this casting hit toy distributors the end of last week. Part of JL R21 release. R20 has been @ Walmart for a few weeks now, so look for these black over white '57s to start showing up anytime over the next month.

Comment

• Damn it. None of the walmarts around here restock jl's except every few months if they carry them at all.

Comment

• Yet another release that is proving very difficult to find in stores. Came across at least 10 freshly stocked R21 boxes in different stores - each with hearse already gone before finding 1st one. Other example was acquired secondhand. When will Tom Z finally start doubling up this casting in boxes, knowing it will never be a peg warmer???

Close up of black/copper soon. Only one of those in hand so far, more currently in transit.

Comment

• Copper or bronze..? It seems to dazzle in sunlight and change shades with different angles. One of the best looking colors released of this casting and worth effort to find.

Comment

• Christine found a silver with a white top today. And there's a couple of greenish/blue on eBay

Comment

• White over silver is R24. Black over aqua is R26 - just starting to hit big box stores now so be on lookout.

Comment

• Out here in ga we don't get JLs to often. Walmart takes forever to restock if they carry them at all. Then toys r us hardly carries any JLs at all. We might see the R26 around march. Oh well, hunting is half the fun.

Comment

Working...
                          X