No announcement yet.

Monster Bash!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When we reach the drive in we will just have to pick a spot and set up, the lot usually doent fill up for the first 2 or 3 hours.
    I am not sure the best route to the bash from Loganville.

Comment

• well, i know of two ways, the fast way, and the scenic route. the fast way would be 78 to 285, ect, i will be going the backroads. which take me 78 to east park place, and then down 2 or 3 other roads.

Comment

• The problem with going 78 to 285 is toooooo many traffic lights, a convoy would never stay together.
        But it may be the simplest route.
        We could jump down to I-20 and head in that way, maybe take 124 in Snellville to I-20.

Comment

• i'm straycats wife. were showin up with a hearse and a 59 sedan (in case you didnt already know. I'm sure he has been posting all sorts of shit about his "other" wife.)

Comment

• Originally posted by LMS View Post
            The problem with going 78 to 285 is toooooo many traffic lights, a convoy would never stay together.

hahahahaha like we can be going 75/85 as most the crew jumps off at whatever exit and we wonder if we will ever see them again

Last edited by northgahearse; 06-02-2007, 07:20 AM.

Comment

• lol that was funny last year dave.

Comment

• Hey Mac, I can't promise that I won't forget....but I'm going to try to remember to bring that extra 73 superior rear glass for you.

Oh, and I don't have any pics yet but I now have the lightbar on the roof!

Comment

• Cell phone post from the road. Driving all night is a bitch! So far so good though. I lost a center cap somewhere in Texas or Louisiana. If that's the worst that happens I 'll be happy. We're almost to Alabama. Deadbride I 'm glad you're going to make it! Can't wait to see everyone again.

Comment

• maybe we can find you a center cap while you're here.

Comment

• yeah, another thing to consider, that moreland exit on I-20 doesn't have a light, and there's no way everyone can stay together making that left turn

Comment

• we can figure something out. we usually put the ones from out of town in the middle of the pack so we dont loose anyone.

Comment

• From Loganville, Take Hwy 20 to Conyers. Only a couple of red lights that way. Get to Conyers and take a right on Sigman Rd ( BlockBuster will be on the right and Publix, Wendys, Eckards, on left and Wal-Greens acroos the street) Take Sigman Rd only 4 or 5 redlights) to I-20 then of course go west on I-20 to Moreland Ave. Ryan is right there is no light at the Moreland Ave Exit. It might be best if you turned on to Moreland Ave. get into the right lane and slow the fuck down so everyone can get back in line.

Just my thoughts on how to handle getting there.

Comment

• We're not too familiar with Loganville, can someone verify that this is the right wal-mart? Want to make sure we're headed to the right place.

Wal-Mart Supercenter
                            4221 Atlanta Highway
                            Loganville, GA 30052

Thanks!
                            Claire

Comment

• Myranndah (and anyone else in, near, from, around, or about Gwinnett), if you want to meet up and follow me from 316 and Sugarloaf out to loganville, I'll be leavin around 9:40am from that QT, and rollin down to Mal Wart. Just let me know so I know who/how many to wait for.

Comment

• Originally posted by myranndah View Post
                                We're not too familiar with Loganville, can someone verify that this is the right wal-mart? Want to make sure we're headed to the right place.

Wal-Mart Supercenter
                                4221 Atlanta Highway
                                Loganville, GA 30052

Thanks!
                                Claire
                                Yep that should be the right one. There is only one Wally World in Loganville. Doubt anyone cares but I'll be heading in from another direction so I won't be able to caravan.

Comment

Working...
                                X