Monster Bash '08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monster Bash '08

I know I am probably driving everyone crazy with this, but can we get some definite info on Monster Bash? We really want to come, and need to know the times and stuff! Thanx!

we usually get to the bash at around noonish. it is usually the first sunday of june.

Comment

Well, here is our dilemma: it's a 4 hour drive, which isn't bad, but we have five ferrets who we like to take with us. The hotel that I saw listed doesn't accept pets. Does anyone know of a pet friendly hotel? Or, if it doesn't last all night, we can just come home and let them out then. We want to hang out and meet everyone we can.

Comment

Well the hotel that was listed is in Loganville. There are a few hotels in the area. Loganville is not a major city, it's a small town basiclly. The Drive-in that MonsterBash is held at is about 35 to 40 miles away from the hotel, depending on the route. The reason, I suppose, we chose that hotel is because most of us live with in a few miles of the hotel, So that makes it easier for everyone to get together and hang out before the Bash. And also it's a safer and nicer hotel than you can find for that price near Atlanta.
        I have contacted Tim Dolph, who is one of the photographer who puts on the MonsterBash. He did say that it will definatly be on Sunday June 1, 2008. When I emailed him, he said that they still had to have a meeting on trying to line up bands and movies.
        This is from www.StarlightDrivein.com events page
        "SUNDAY JUNE 1st - ROCK N' ROLL MONSTER BASH!

The Starlight once again will host the ROCK N' ROLL MONSTER BASH on Sunday, June 1st 2008!

This MONSTEROUS party is like no other! A complete FREAK OUT at the Drive-In! Details coming soon at www.rocknrollmonsterbash.com! "

Comment

Thanx. I'll keep checkin' the website. Maybe we can find somewhere that will let us keep our pets.

Comment

WEBSITE is now up.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaos Photo View Post
              Thanx. I'll keep checkin' the website. Maybe we can find somewhere that will let us keep our pets.
              Hey guys, if your ferrets are caged and when you let e'm out you are watching them so they don't knock over stuff, you can stay with us for the night, we don't have fantastic rooms or anything, but we could find room for you so you don't have to rush, if your intrested then you can PM hearsegod on here for more info.

Comment

Reservations Made

Just finished making reservations at the hotel we stayed at last year (thanks Hellcat). It was easy to find and close to all the gang so we could do things that evening very easily.

Bright Inn telephone 770/554-9955
                they gave me a govt rate of 65 per night cause of my govt id so I am not sure of what others can get it at--If someone in the Dead Ends group is nearby maybe they can check on a group rate for those coming from out of town.

Driving directions I will have to find if someone needs them.
                R

Comment

GGGRRRRRR..........need to get crackin so we can have 2 cars in again this year......

just keep in mind on the chevy i will still be werkin with the one line 4 wheel drum braking system, so dont ride to close in front of me...lmao

Comment

i think Ganci knows now tonot ride ANYWHERE near you due to the hubcap incedent.

Comment

hopefully i'll be able to get the dents removed before then

Comment

I am still recovering from the back surgery I had on Monday---I hope to have the kinks worked out of it by then too Ryan!!!!

Getting old is such a pain in the ass...

Comment

Originally posted by JustGrim View Post
                          I am still recovering from the back surgery I had on Monday---I hope to have the kinks worked out of it by then too Ryan!!!!

no not showing up now ahhh you got a hearse to ride in

Comment

Then you are doing it wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by JustGrim View Post

Hope you get feeling better soon

Comment

Working...
                              X