No announcement yet.

Monster Bash '08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm there! 11am @ MOG. Where is a good landmark? I live pretty close to there, but I am allergic to malls, so I don't know what's around there. I know where the PF Changs is.

Also, anyone who might be interested in hangin at my gig tonight, here's the addy:

Jeffreys Sports Bar & Grill
    105 Horizon Dr
    Suwanee GA

Comment

Originally posted by VAMP3D View Post
      I'm there! 11am @ MOG. Where is a good landmark? I live pretty close to there, but I am allergic to malls, so I don't know what's around there. I know where the PF Changs is.

how about the i think its a racetrack just east of I85 ?
      my # is 770-361-3188

Comment

so are you meeting there THEN going to Wal Mart or is Wal Mart out of the picture now?

Comment

Originally posted by Chace View Post
          so are you meeting there THEN going to Wal Mart or is Wal Mart out of the picture now?

no no this is just for a few of us from north ga aera to hook up then to wally world we go ... you guys from east west and south go to walmart we'll be ther by 12

Comment

cool, just checking

Comment

Ahhh yes, I know the Racetrack. I'll be there by 11am.

Comment

we are rollong south and the weather sucks

Comment

I've got a fairly mission critical production server that took a colossal shit this morning and my main unix guy is in florida at the beach (lucky bastard)...

Hopefully the guys in our LA datacenter can get the replacement hardware back up so I can start working on the box and get it back up. Depending on when I get done I'll see if we can still make it.

I just want a fucking sunday where I'm not having to work!

Comment

Well I had a blast as usual, despite not having a hearse present.

anyway here are a few random pics...

Comment

• dude, so i walk away for a few minutes, and when i come back, everyone's GONE. that was weird.

ps. you should've stayed for the third movie

Comment

• I was wonderin what happened to ya. tried to find ya to say bye.

Comment

• Well we arrived home around 2 am....Ryan's hearse (Cadaver) alternator took the rigor just when we hit Berea (about 15 minutes from our home) so I am off to fix it this morning.
                          Thanks to all for the great time (and a big applause to you guys for surviving the KY invasion)...
                          ...now someone start posting some more damn pics!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by JustGrim View Post
                            (and a big applause to you guys for surviving the KY invasion)...
                            !!!
                            i just blew coke all over the floor lmaf

glad you guys made it backsafe

and no better place to loose a alt then near the house

pic later i got to upload download somekind of load....... looks like the boys got some good ones on the way ....

Comment

• Originally posted by JustGrim View Post
                              Well we arrived home around 2 am....Ryan's hearse (Cadaver) alternator took the rigor just when we hit Berea (about 15 minutes from our home) so I am off to fix it this morning.
                              Thanks to all for the great time (and a big applause to you guys for surviving the KY invasion)...
                              ...now someone start posting some more damn pics!!!
                              You guys rock for coming every year! Glad you made it home safe and without any major problems!

The guys that came with you were a total trip and we hope they make it back for MB '09!

Comment

• if this works pics

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

if not later i got to go work to pay for gas

Comment

Working...
                                X