No announcement yet.

Wedding Announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well look at that, I am glad that you found someone that wont beat you, wont try to toss you from a moving car. I wished you would of listen to me a long time ago, when I told you to leave then, as people dont change, you wanted to give it all the chances in the world, and I was right, people dont change. Well I guess its the same for me, I won't change either, I will always love you.

Comment

Thank you for your well wishes James..

Comment

Yeah, thanks man, we need all the well wishes we can get..

Comment

Originally posted by hearsegod View Post
          Yeah, thanks man, we need all the well wishes we can get..
          Agreed!!

Comment

Congrats guys and wish you wells as well

Comment

Originally posted by northgahearse View Post
              Congrats guys and wish you wells as well
              Thank ya Sir!

Comment

Originally posted by Scoob View Post
                Well I'm happy for them. Is a ball-gag an appropriate wedding gift?

generally no it is not....things like that are given at the bachelor/bachelorette parties.

Comment

Originally posted by redneck_reaper View Post
                  generally no it is not....things like that are given at the bachelor/bachelorette parties.
                  Thanks for clarifying lol!

Comment

since we are on the topic...which kink place are you guys registered at? Want to be sure Michael and I don't get you anything that you already have.

And do you need anything from the vanilla world?

Comment

since we are on the topic...which kink place are you guys registered at? Want to be sure Michael and I don't get you anything that you already have.

And do you need anything from the vanilla world?
                      We were supposed to register at a kink place, I musta missed the memo, but you pretty much know our stash anyway. Please no ball gags, scooby...We like things to hit with, things to tie up, shiny pretty baubles of any sort, most hearse stuffs...the usual..We have plates, dishes, toasters, that sort of stuff..so please no small appliances!

Is there anything in Vanilla world we really use?...My mom asked us too, and I can't think of anything, but I also can't bring myself to tell her to go shop for kink either...besides, you know you guys don't have to get us anything, we are just glad your coming to the thing..(no puns intended, I swear!)
                      Last edited by Luciferica F.D.; 04-24-2008, 12:57 AM.

Comment

if i bring you a shock collar for toedoe is that considered vanilla or kink?

Comment

if i bring you a shock collar for toedoe is that considered vanilla or kink?
                          Depends on if I use it on Toto, or on Jeff because it's his dog being a shit, either way..lol

Jeff's vote is himself...O_o...
                          Last edited by Luciferica F.D.; 04-24-2008, 01:01 AM. Reason: edited for husband's weirdnesses...

Comment

just please don't give Michael any ideas

Comment

just please don't give Michael any ideas
                              LMFAO...Thats no fun! The art of tourture is fun to make and share... Especally from the Dom/me point of veiw

Comment

i know...thats how i got my new floggers remember.

Comment

Working...
                                X