This was a quick and dirty rendering I did awhile back:

Buick_Flxible_Hearse[1].jpg

Comment

And another early rendering:

buick.jpg

No potential here ya think?

Comment

Originally posted by 63Buick View Post
          The lines of the car are closer than you think. Not exact, I know this. Despite what some may think, no butchering will occur. This is not going to be some piece of shit travesty. Utmost care and attention to detail is being put into each and every piece. I HATE most ecto conversions as well, don't get me wrong, most of them SUCK.

This was a quick and dirty rendering I did awhile back:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10728[/ATTACH]
          Nope. No butchering. Definitely not some piece of shit travesty. Had no idea when squinting the lines were that close. Doesn't suck either!

You've indubitably proved your case for us - 'cept not 'converting' as expected.

Comment

Originally posted by 63Buick View Post
            And another early rendering:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10739[/ATTACH]

No potential here ya think?
            Do you hang out with a lot of 7 year olds? 'Cause they'll probably LOVE it!

Comment

Buy it then.

Comment

Originally posted by LMS View Post
                Hell your probably just trolling anyway.
                Just a thought, but seems to me that one, 60Buick, has been very quiet on this matter, when he would be the first one to fly off the handle at this kind of stupid idea. The name the 63's "owner" is using is 63Buick, hmmm? I would not be surprized if 60Buick and 63Buick where one in the same. It would not be unlike Richard to to something like this just you stir the board up. Hell I wish I had thought of it.

Comment

good call

Comment

I smell a rat.

He has used 7 different ip addresses in his posts, and none match any other forum user.
                    Last edited by LMS; 11-11-2011, 09:53 AM.

Comment

I doubt it's Richard.

If you're going to do a classy custom of this car, and it's going to hopefully end up how you want it - I'd love to see progress pics as it goes through. I have my own personal reservations about it, but it's not my car and generally that's as far as I care.

Comment

As amusing as it is, but sadly I am not this "Richard". And not to worry folks, like I said, the car has not been modified at all since we got it. It is a BLAST to drive, and the ride is unbelievably smooth. And the looks we get from others on the road are usually split into two groups: Those who love it (usually guys), and those who are seemingly disturbed by its presense, or are simply dumbfounded.

Comment

Those are fairly standard reactions that we all get. Anybody flip you the bird yet?

Comment

Richard is 60Buick on here. He has, I believe, a '60 Buick hearse and a '60 buick ambulance, both flxables

Comment

Nope, its not me. If its legit, they could grab a 60 Cad for less than what the 63 Flx is worth. The only problem is selling the 63 in this shitty market. What are you asking for the 63?

Comment

So you're saying a 1960 Cadillac could be found, in the same condition as our 63 Buick, for cheaper? Show me please, if you don't mind

Comment

Working...
                                X