Togetherness and all that gay shit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Togetherness and all that gay shit

So when do you folks want to meet up? I'm thinking a Sunday around noon. There is a place in John's Creek at Medlock Bridge Rd called the The TILTED KILT. It's like an Irish Pub version of HOOTERS.
    It is a distance to drive but it's a fun place and something differant.

How about Sunday, March 07? 3 weeks away and it's a couple of days before my birthday.

So Lets get this ball rolling. Let me know.
    Damn skippy I'll be there
    23.53%
    Yeppers and gonna bring some folks with me.
    5.88%
    Maybe, maybe not.... who freakin knows
    5.88%
    Oh HELL NA I ain't gettin' near you people
    11.76%
    LMS is an Asshole
    52.94%

The poll is expired.

I'm game.

Comment

I went to a Tilted Kilt in GreenBay...it was the shit.

I may drag my sorry non hearse owning ass to this one!

Of course it IS 2 hours away....I expect at least one free drink

Comment

I'll buy you a car bomb, Nancy.

Comment

hell yeah, i'm in (... besides the gay shit)
          Last edited by v8nightmare; 02-09-2010, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Im in AZ, wish I could

Comment

Sounds like a great idea!

I'll mark the time unavailable on my calendar.

Comment

Of course I'm going. Lets hope my hearse can, too.

Comment

not sure for us....I don't have a set schedule and I can't ever plan anything these days!

Comment

i'd like to attend if i can get a battery for stiffie. my buddy from tejas told me about this. we are going to hit the one up in Charlotte N.C. next month for the swap-meet get together.

Comment

and you all know how i hate to head south, but dam i've got CABIN FEVER

Comment

Originally posted by laidbackryder View Post
                        i'd like to attend if i can get a battery for stiffie. my buddy from tejas told me about this. we are going to hit the one up in Charlotte N.C. next month for the swap-meet get together.
                        I need more details on this. I'm about an hour south of Charlotte.

Comment

march 27th & 28th at the metolina fair grounds. 85 n to 77 n. to sunset (1st exit t/r to 2nd light t/l fairgrounds aprox ml on the right, can't miss it) real swapmeet, not this t-shirt , leather stuff you see at the others. you can actaully buy parts here, l.o.l.
                          usually a good showing, live band wet t-shirt contest, lots of food and vendors.
                          they even have a bar set up inside the fair grounds.

Comment

just looked at your site, they sell alot of jewelry, biker stuff, but ya might want to check out renting a booth or spot. my friend sets up and sells stuff twice a year there.

Comment

Tim come on over, you don't have to drive Stiffie. If it's nice, ride the bike. It would be good to see you again.
                              That goes for everyone. You don't have to drive a hearse. It's more about us getting together.
                              STEVE? You and Nina gonna come? Ryan Berry said he'll be there if not working. He lives like 2 miles from there.
                              It looks like there might be 6 to 12 of us. I'm gonna call to see if we can reserve a few tables.

If you know of anyone else who might wanna come, tell them to come on.

Comment

Working...
                              X