Anyone doing anything today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone doing anything today?

I'm bored and wanna drive my asphalt burner around some. Just wondering if anyone was doing anything entertaining today......

finally off on a sunday, going to sit on my ars

Comment

well ...the sun is out, which is a welcomed sight....so i am gonna take the sled out and blow the webs out and head to the carwash and get the pussy prints off the hood....

Comment

my first sunday off since the superbowl and we are just hanging around the house. david is going to try and pull more off of that 70 caddy. if anyone needs anything off of it TODAY is the day to contact us.

Comment

Ran 8.5 miles this morning - watching USA/Canada hockey.

Comment

trying to put that damned truck back together...

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
              Ran 8.5 miles this morning

Fuck that.lol. thats why I own cars. I undertand being fit and healthy and all.....but i have no desire to pretend like im an ethiopian running from a tiger......more power to ya.

I ended up driving around l'ville trying to find someone to race got a couple of almosts but no takers. then came home and pulled the harley out, changed the fuel oil and plugs. getting her ready to have pauly slap me some new rubber and a carb on it. Then proceeded to replace the power steering pump/preasureline/radiator and lower rad hose in the 300zx. THEN......started working on cleaning some of the riff raff out from around the buick vert so maybe by next weekend I can pull her out of the garage and let her air out. leather and rubber starts smelling funky after being inside for a year........

Comment

my day was spent sleeping all day....didn't plan on it , but I'm so tired after working the next day all I want to do is sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
                  Ran 8.5 miles this morning - watching USA/Canada hockey.
                  Now that's a good breakfast. well, not the hockey part.

I'll be doing the usual-playing at Flanigans in Tucker at midnite.

Comment

snow bound

It must be nice to have nice weather to do some of that too much snow around here for any of that fun stuff. But soon.But i did go to a car part swapmeet and bought some parts for my wifes 34 dodge hot rod pick up we are building .

Comment

spent the day poulling the radiator out of my tiburon..... then the rest calling around to find the top and bottom hoses.

Comment

Working...
                      X