Monster Bash - June 6th.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monster Bash - June 6th.

This has got to be the worst promoted event they've ever done. I knew nothing about it, nobody contacted us, it's not posted hardly anywhere. I do think it's funny that we are listed under the 'hot rods' section, but we haven't talked to anybody.

I know it's short notice - but who is going?

Since Morticia is going to be drivable by this weekend, maybe I can spend Memorial Day weekend getting the buick back on the road and I can bring both?

i plan on going

Comment

I haven't missed one yet so I guess we'll be at this one too.

Comment

We will be there, without the dog....those bastards!

But there is a more important issue at hand right now....

Comment

I'll be in town at the Atl Tattoo Arts Fest. the 3rd - 6th, without the hearse. Might stop by MB before I leave town. Wasn't that great last year. Too hot on the blacktop.

Comment

I plan on being there, may bring some guys from Freaks of Nature (an adjustable suspension car club) with me. But I agree TERRIBLY promoted.

Comment

I should be there.

Comment

should be there

Comment

Yeah, I'll be there in the cab - just found out I won't be able to make it this weekend tho -

North Ga. Dave - will you be at the bash? i can deliver that bumper if you still want it...

Comment

Originally posted by Double D View Post
                    Yeah, I'll be there in the cab - just found out I won't be able to make it this weekend tho -

North Ga. Dave - will you be at the bash? i can deliver that bumper if you still want it...

yeah sounds good man

Comment

I hope to make it again this year. Might be changing jobs soon, so I don't know yet.

Comment

What is the plan for sunday?

Comment

Kroger in Loganville at 10:30.

Corner of 78 and 81.

Not sure how long I'm going to stay, but we're going to hit the Monster Bash first, then head out to Pauly's for the rest of the after a while.

Comment

sounds good.

Comment

Any one from out of town coming? I think this will probably be the worst hearse turn out so far.

Comment

Working...
                              X