Upcoming Events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chestypuller View Post
    i didnt know GA was so exciting! i figured it was just full of cotton pickers.
    According to Statistic Database MorganQuitno, based on stats from 2010

Top 10 Most Dangerous Cities Overall...

1 Camden, NJ

2 Detroit, MI

3 Atlanta, GA

4 St. Louis, MO

5 Gary, IN

6 Washington, DC

7 Hartford, CT

8 New Orleans, LA

9 Richmond, VA

10 Birmingham, AL

Atlanta was number 1 in cities with a population of 100,000 TO 499,999 (198 cities)

Comment

• FYI - my phone is fuxxored until further notice, so if you need to reach me on monday, call, don't text.

Comment

• good show today. look forward to seeing everyone at the rendezvouz on ord mantell this sunday.

Comment

• So... i've been informed that the 4th of july show here in social circle is $20 registration. I feel like that is a little much. I'm now entertaining suggestions for an event in July.

We probably need to hit up Sonics for another hang out/planning meeting. I know many of you really want to get this fundraiser thing nailed down.

Comment

• If we go to Dave's in a few weeks lets not go so late like last time. I would rather get there around noon so we can have more time to hang out.

Comment

• yes that's a good idea. we can leave around 9 or 9:30 maybe

Comment

• ok, so...

next up we have an informal gathering on the 4th of july, 6 pm at the diner behind the blue willow inn. We'll have dinner, milkshakes, and hang out in the parking lot to watch the fire works.

7th of july, we're taking a trip up to Helen to hang out with Dave and shoot guns, fireworks, etc, etc. We will meet up probably at 9 am, and leave maybe by 9:30 so we can get to Dave's early in the day. We'll probably meet again at loganville kroger, unless anyone has any better ideas.

Comment

• Dont' forget about our haunted hotel trip coming up august 11th. i have called the hotel and we may qualify for a group discount. right now it looks like we're looking at maybe 6 or 7 rooms, so we need to see if we can finalize these plans soon. I think we need a minimum of 5 rooms to qualify. Please update your RSVP.

FYI, you can see more details here on the facebook invite here: http://www.facebook.com/events/399005470120892/

I also want to make it perfectly clear that you out of towners are welcome and encouraged to attend this event.

Comment

• For the hotel in americus:

Ok, here's the deal. We need at least ten rooms to get the group rate of $99 as opposed to the normal rate of $110/night. Unless we get some out of towners, my guess is we're only going to have about 6 - 7 rooms, max. Also, the rates go up the longer we wait. They have a lot of available rooms for the 11th as of now.

So let's give it a few days to see if we can get up ten rooms, otherwise, let's all plan on booking our rooms this coming monday or tuesday.

Comment

• Newsflash!! According to Chace Ambrose, hearses can register at summer showdown for $5. So if you're not going to go up to dave's, i encourage you to go.

Also, if you have anything hearse-related you'd like to donate to the club to sell, please get that to me. i'll have to meet up with chace and give him some patches, his tent, and other stuff to sell.

Comment

• do we have the discount...

Comment

• Originally posted by HellCat View Post
                          do we have the discount...
                          At this point, we most likely will not have enough rooms to get the discount, which is really only about $10 worth anyway.

Just a reminder, please go ahead and book your hotel rooms this week, if possible. There's a small chance we may be able to get the group discount, so please put dead ends hearse club in the "company" section of your reservation.

Comment

• if anyone's interested, hot rod's diner is having a cruise in this coming saturday night 5 - 8 pm. also, their food is much better than the old diner

Comment

• We need to start coming up with event ideas for fall and winter months. august is the last month we have planned. I did have an idea to maybe go see Eddie Brown in Charleston some time in the fall. maybe we can do one of those night-time ghost tours of charleston

Also,

I'm also thinking about organizing a "work day" where we can go through and help each other that have mechanical or other issues with their coaches. I know at least two of us are having the same hesitation problem after stopping.

I know how to pull trouble codes from the ECM, and i also have the factory service manual that should probably work well for most of us with 80's/90's model cars. Anyone interested?
                              Last edited by Guest; 06-24-2012, 11:23 PM.

Comment

• Don't forget 6 PM behind the blue willow on wednesday for 4th of july.

also, 9 AM meet up at the loganville kroger for heading up to Dave's.

Comment

Working...
                                X