Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah I'm TBD based on my postcon funds

Comment

• Just curious, is anyone planning on attending spooky empire this year?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chace View Post
        Yeah I'm TBD based on my postcon funds
        Im in. No excuses Chace, youre coming. End of discussion. Period. So there.

Comment

• awesome. looks like it will be a good time.

Comment

• Just for clarification - we'll meet at the loganville kroger at 1:00. We can pick up and coordinate supplies there, rather than trying to coordinate in advance who is going to bring what.

Comment

• Originally posted by ryan_ricks View Post
              Just for clarification - we'll meet at the loganville kroger at 1:00. We can pick up and coordinate supplies there, rather than trying to coordinate in advance who is going to bring what.
              It would be quicker for me to meet ya'll there, but we might be able to rendezvous at the mall of GA like last time, depending on what time I leave work... That being said In my case we would have to coordinate supplies in advance.

Comment

• If you want to meet us up there, that's fine. I'm thinking we will probably focus on the meats and buns, so if you want to wrangle up some chips, snacks, and whatever you want to drink. How does that sound?

Comment

• Originally posted by v8nightmare View Post
                  Im in. No excuses Chace, youre coming. End of discussion. Period. So there.
                  No...Im not.

Comment

I'm thinking we will probably focus on the meats and buns.
                    I kinda figured that. But yeah, sounds like a plan.

Comment

• Hey i'm just trying to make sure people are actually paying attention

Comment

• I have conflicting commitments, so I won't be there.

Comment

• Don't forget if you're going to Dave's tomorrow, we're meeting at the kroger in loganville at 1:00 to pick up supplies. Alex will head up to dave's directly. we will pick up some hot dogs, hamburgers, and buns. Alex will get chips and snacks. Everyone can pick up whatever it is you like to drink.

Bring your weapons, ammo, and don't forget earplugs. I will have a pack of ear plugs, some targets, and maybe a couple of target stands. Anyone have any silhouette targets? I will probably bring my .22 rifle, pistol, and 1911.

Come equipped to spend the night, but right now i think the consensus is that most of us will probably go home saturday night.

Comment

• working late tonight and looks like tomorrow night too. not going to be able to make this
                            maybe the next event i'll be able to make.

Comment

Don't forget if you're going to Dave's tomorrow, we're meeting at the kroger in loganville at 1:00 to pick up supplies. Alex will head up to dave's directly. we will pick up some hot dogs, hamburgers, and buns. Alex will get chips and snacks. Everyone can pick up whatever it is you like to drink.

Bring your weapons, ammo, and don't forget earplugs. I will have a pack of ear plugs, some targets, and maybe a couple of target stands. Anyone have any silhouette targets? I will probably bring my .22 rifle, pistol, and 1911.

Come equipped to spend the night, but right now i think the consensus is that most of us will probably go home saturday night.

i see the boy hung some targets in some trees coke cans and stuff like that i also have a X to blow away hehehehe and i have some home for sale signs we can hang targets on as well...

i'll make up 5 gals of sweet tea so thats here

a new grill is on its way now so thats covered

bring some walking shoes and we'll go on a hike to the old gold mines, stampmill and waterfalls its about a mile round trip in the woods hell you might get to hear banjos playing

Comment

• hell you might get to hear banjos playing
                                Great to listen to on-line, but I hear those banjo's in the woods and I will have new targets to shoot before they try and make us squeal like a pig.

[YOUTUBE]9gLN3QoN-q8[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

Working...
                                X