No announcement yet.

Upcoming Events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We will be attending summer showdown this year in July 6 - 7. Please add this to your long-term calendars and request your time off work. We may just go down for saturday, or may stay saturday night. Just depends on what everyone wants to do.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Also, our trip to the micro car museum is saturday.

Comment

• We are going to also do the car show in social circle on feb 9th, 10 - 3pm

Comment

• arrrgh!! Saturdays..... Depends on my work schedule. I might be able to make it but would have to leave early.

Comment

• don't know if everyone can see this album or not:

Comment

• Originally posted by staynedglass View Post
            arrrgh!! Saturdays..... Depends on my work schedule. I might be able to make it but would have to leave early.
            i think we are going to get together afterwards for a campfire. perhaps at my place, or perhaps at nick's.

Comment

• Originally posted by ryan_ricks View Post
              i think we are going to get together afterwards for a campfire. perhaps at my place, or perhaps at nick's.

yay :/ even more fun for me to miss out on. i'll have to be at work in norcross @ 4pm

Comment

• Next event is an excursion to Westview Cemtery in Atlanta:

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

It is on SUNDAY, march 17th.

*addendum: this place is ghetto as hell, so roll out armed to the teefs if you are legally able
                Last edited by Guest; 02-13-2013, 12:30 PM.

Comment

• Upcoming events (not in chronological order)

June 2nd: Monster bash! http://www.facebook.com/events/572955696050896/

March 17th: Westview Cemetery Outing http://www.facebook.com/events/130377853803349/

May 27th: Memorial Day Car Show http://www.facebook.com/events/502337446490140/

Comment

• Originally posted by ryan_ricks View Post
                    Next event is an excursion to Westview Cemtery in Atlanta:

It is on SUNDAY, march 17th.

*addendum: this place is ghetto as hell, so roll out armed to the teefs if you are legally able
                    Nikki is doing a marathon that morning, so I'll be downtown with her. You guys have fun!

Comment

• If you are meeting us in conyers for the Westview Cemetery Trip, we will gather off Salem Road exit 84 in the Fieldstone Plaza Shopping Center, just south of I-20: http://goo.gl/maps/LmgoZ

Try to by there by 1:00; we'll roll out by 1:30.

Comment

• Kevin, Christine, and I had a great time at westview yesterday. Hopefully Kevin will post some pictures soon.

We need to figure out what we're going to do for April. Some have talked about going to the aircraft museum at Warner Robbins. We need to decide if that's what everyone wants to do and then pick a date. Please let me know what you think.

Comment

• This Saturday the walnut grove high school will have car show from 10-2. $15 registration gong to the boy scouts.

Comment

• Anyone going to caffeine and octane this Sunday? Think Christine and I are going. Don't have any details about it. Should be on www.caffeineandoctane.com

Comment

• Not me, I'll be at Road Atlanta on the bike.

Comment

• Remember to Keep the shiny side up

Comment

Working...
                                X