Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I work on Saturdays as well.

Comment

i can just show up there or we can meet in Winder and caravan in...don't matter to me

Comment

Originally posted by tonytheskin View Post
        i can just show up there or we can meet in Winder and caravan in...don't matter to me
        Why don't you suggest a meeting place, and we'll all meet you there.

Comment

Goodwill parking lot, 39 E May St Winder, GA 30680. Tons of room 5 mins from show.

Comment

Ok, why don't wee meet up at 10:30, and try to roll out before 11:00.

Comment

Last minute reminder about tomorrow. i'll look forward to seeing Tony and Shadow tomorrow morning. Adrian will be a bit late.

Comment

great show today. i got about 3 forests worth of fliers, so stay tuned for more upcoming events.

Comment

Upcoming events for August - Please reply with quote for any that interest you.

Saturday 6th - Athens, GA Street Masters Car Club. free? The Varsity, 6 - 9pm (i like this option)
                  Sunday 7th - Auburn, GA Cruise in. $10 registration. 1365 4th Ave Auburn, GA 1 - 5pm
                  Saturday 13th - Jefferson, GA Lions Club Show. $15 Registration. 575 Washington St, Noon - 2:30 (currently 2 rsvps)
                  Saturday 27th - Winder, GA Cruise In. $5 registration. Holly Hill Mall, 5pm till? (i like this option)

Upcoming events for September - Please reply with quote for any that interest you.

Sunday 4th - Athens, GA Street Masters Car Club. free? The Varsity, 1 - 4:30pm
                  Saturday 10th - Jug Tavern Festival Car & Tractor Show. $5/advance $10/onsite. 113 E. Athens St. Winder, 9am - 4pm
                  Saturday 17th - Statham Sunflower Festival Car & Tractor Show. $10/advance $15/onsite 218 Second Street, 9:00 - 1:30pm
                  Sunday 18th - Country Road Cruisers Car Show. $20/advance $25/onsite. Downtown 9:00 4:00pm

Comment

Bueller..?

Comment

Sunday one maybe, others I will have to see, can't promise anything.

Comment

i'm going to go ahead and make the executive decision to suggest an evening at Sonic's on saturday the 20th and the winder show on saturday the 27th.

Comment

Maybe, If I can get off work, and get the car back together. btw when I finally cut the brake disc off I found the front inner bearing has welded itself to the spindle so now I need a whole new steering knuckle... shit just keeps getting deeper

Comment

this is kinda why i've been hesitant to drive to denver. that's a lot of miles, almost 3000 round trip. i don't put that many on the coach in a year, typically.

Comment

Depending on work and how we feel we'll make what we can

Comment

Originally posted by ryan_ricks View Post
                                this is kinda why i've been hesitant to drive to denver. that's a lot of miles, almost 3000 round trip. i don't put that many on the coach in a year, typically.
                                I just had a feeling the ol' girl had it in er. It was a gamble but it was well worth it.

Comment

Working...
                                X