Upcoming Events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ryan_ricks View Post
    So Dave told me we should pick a weekend for another trip up to his place, I would suggest September 24th & 25th.
    I second.. date shouldn't be a problem... plus Dave's place kicks ass.

Comment

"Off subject, but does anybody have any used p225 75 r15 tires, preferably white walls?"

Good luck with that.

Comment

Originally posted by v8nightmare View Post
        "Off subject, but does anybody have any used p225 75 r15 tires, preferably white walls?"

Good luck with that.
        with the need for all car tires going 16 and up finding used 15s are about a thing of the past ... but you might check that place on keiths bridge between 400 and 369 on the right going east from 400 they seen to have a butt load of used stuff now white walls yeah good luck

Comment

Maybe Tony got the hookup on relatively inexpensive tires?

Comment

...........just an FYI it is after 6 and David is still at work......we will be there, but we might be a little late.

Comment

Thank you everyone for coming out tonight. we had a great turnout, 6 coaches!

Here is a breakdown of what's on the calendar:

August 26th or 27th: Possible trip to Starlight Drive in for Cowboys vs. Aliens and Conan. Please let me know if you're interested.
              September 1st - 5th: Dragon*Con! If you are going let me know, and maybe we can arrange a meetup. I know Chase, Kevin, and I will be there.
              September 24th - 25th: Camping at Dave's in Helen. Possible business meeting for rockabilly luau, or just have fun.

Here are some car shows for the month of september: Please let me know if anyone is interested in these.

Saturday 10th - Jug Tavern Festival Car & Tractor Show. $5/advance $10/onsite. 113 E. Athens St. Winder, 9am - 4pm
              Saturday 17th - Statham Sunflower Festival Car & Tractor Show. $10/advance $15/onsite 218 Second Street, 9:00 - 1:30pm (i will be traveling)
              Sunday 18th - Country Road Cruisers Car Show. $20/advance $25/onsite. Downtown 9:00 4:00pm

Comment

That first tractor show might be fun, I mean....TRACTORS! (Plus my birthday is the 9th so you could all shower me with expensive gifts and/or large sums of money)

Comment

yeah i was thinking that would be the one to do. anything more than $10 registration gets excessive i think.

Comment

any word on going to drive-in this weekend?

Comment

so far no one's really jumped on that. i already have plans friday, so it would have to be saturday. might be best to just hold off until after dragon con.

Comment

Sat is the fiancee's birthday so I is busy

Comment

Originally posted by Chace View Post
                          Sat is the fiancee's birthday so I is busy
                          I thought it was in May?

Comment

Shhh, you're about to destroy a perfectly good lie.
                            We're game for saturday conan starts at 9 cowboys starts at 11:15

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
                              I thought it was in May?
                              that's Mitchell/the boy toy, I'm talking about the genetic girl

Comment

Well for Kevin and Nic, gates open at 7:00. I think we should plan to meet up somewhere about 6:30 and roll out by 6:45.

The loganville kroger is kind of out of the way, and since it's only 3 of us, i recommend we take the interstate. Anyone know of a good rendezvous point just off I-20 in covington or conyers?

Comment

Working...
                                X