No announcement yet.

Upcoming Events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checking with christine right now via txt since she's at work. Thinking of good place to meet....

Comment

what is the quickest way to 20 from your house?

Comment

For me 138. But its just as close to go to covington

Comment

We are meeting off salem road on I-20 at 6:30. please text or call Kevin for details.

Comment

The burger king parking lot on salem rd in conyers. Its just off the interstate and a big parking lot that's easy to get in and out of. Across the street from race track gas station.

Comment

Of course we're taking the tiburon. She's got a decent factory stereo. I can back in, pop the hatch and we can tailgate. Thinking of bringing some picnic stuff to eat before show starts.

Comment

i will have a portable radio and some chairs.

Comment

well that was fun. Conan was OK. Cowboys and Aliens was awesome.

Comment

Ok, let's start planning for the trip up to Dave's on the 24th. I propose that we meet at 1:00 PM at the kroger in loganville. We can get supplies and caravan up to Dave's around 1:30 or so. Those of you who work during the day can just meet us at Dave's.

Let's plan to cook out on the grill/campfire/etc so we don't burden Dave with feeding all of us. bring your guns, ammo, ear plugs, etc. We did talk about outdoor movies, but i no longer have access to a projector. However, if someone can scrounge up a laptop, projector, speakers, and a white bed sheet, we can have outdoor movie night.

I will plan to spend the night and sleep in the back of the coach; however i may just go home that night depending on what everyone else is doing.

Comment

• *bump* the trip to Dave's is the super secret event on facebook. since this is at his house, i didn't want that information plastered all over facebook.

Comment

• So far it looks like only Nick and Chassidy are able to attend. Let's give it until the middle of next week, and let's postpone it if no one else can go.

Comment

• so...anybody on the trip???
                          seems like if we postpone then it would be a while..
                          as far as dues and whatnots, are we planning a meeting at sonics or anything?

Comment

• We can go, i took the day off for it.
                            We won't spend the night though.

Comment

• ok let's do it. not sure if i will spend the night. i'll see what everyone else is doing.

Comment

• My status is still TBD.

Comment

Working...
                                X