Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you sure do got a purdy mouth.

Comment

• Thanks again for having us Dave. It was fun as always.

Comment

• Yeah, that was a blast Dave. And thanks for the wheel.

Comment

• yeah today was awesome!

Comment

• Upcoming events for October:

Friday, 2nd. Auburn Cruisers Cruise In 1365 4th Avenue, auburn, GA. $10.

Saturday, 8th. Night-time meeting at Sonics?

Sunday, 9th. Street Masters Car Club Cruise in. The Varsity, Athens 1 - 4:30 PM. No entry fee listed. This could be fun to invade athens.

Friday - Sunday 21-23. 44th Annual Mountain Moonshine Festival, Dawsonville, GA. Show times 9 am - 5pm. includes 5 shows, 15th galaxie national, two day car shows, two day tractor shows, Ford show. Dennis Gage of My Classic Car will be in attendance. (as you know, i don't like the expensive shows, but given all that's happening here, i think $20 *might* be alright)
            Saturday Show - $15/pre reg before Oct 10th. $20 after
            Sunday Cruise-In - $15/pre reg before Oct 10th. $20 after

Saturday 22nd, 3rd Annual Friends of Advantage Car & Bike Show. The Varisty, Athens, GA 5:00pm - 8:00 pm. $10 entry fee. *All vehicles welcome* Cash drawings, best of show, top 10, car club with most cars present, trunk-or-treating. (this would be my preference).

Saturday 29th, Party at Ganci's. I think we have decided as a club we are not doing hell on wheels this year.

Please let me know if you are interested in any of these. My personal preference would be to invade the Athens Varsity!

Comment

• October is pretty busy with Ghostbusters stuff....and I can't commit to anything now as I am still cash strapped...but the Athens thing DOES sound fun!

Comment

• alright, if anyone has any other suggestions for outings in October, please let me know. I think we should do something besides just Ganci's party. If we don't want to do car shows, then I need some help with suggestions.

In the past a trip to the georgia guidestones has been suggested. we could take a day trip and have a picnic. It's about an hour and a half north-east of here in elberton, ga.

Comment

• There's that haunted corn maze thing here in Loganville/Monroe area.

Comment

• ooh now that sounds fun.

What would work better for you, friday or saturday night?

Comment

• Ill be strapped for time and money in Oct. so I cant really commit to anything either.

Comment

• I propose we hit the corn maze on saturday the 15th, meeting up at the usual kroger in loganville at 8pm. who's interested?

Comment

• Sounds good.

Comment

• I think we can make it.

Comment

• Will let christine know, but I can't I emailed the corn maze yesterday. He said the prices had changed. $10 for the haunted corn maze only. If you want to do both the haunted maze and corn dawgs it's $12 for corn dawgs and $5 for the haunted maze.
                              Contact him, he MIGHT be interested in doing something special if we bring X number of hearses.

Comment

• I have just been informed that we have a wedding to attend that evening.

Comment

Working...
                                X