No announcement yet.

Upcoming Events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i am unable to make it. i can't do any saturday events. i work from 1 p.m. till 12:30 a.m.

Comment

• So i have been offered $25 to attend Siege tomorrow night at the galleria and park the hearse out front. I'm not sure i want to make the drive out to marietta, though. If any of you are interested, please let me know: http://www.siegecon.net/SIEGE2011/

Comment

• ok, so saturday, i'm expecting Tony and Chris, Nikki, et al?

Comment

• admission tonight is $12 and they do take credit card.

Comment

• well the corn maze was pretty fun. next up: Ganci's party.

Let's start thinking about what we want to do in november. hopefully more people will be available. anyone have any suggestions?

Also, don't forget about dues.

Comment

• I'll be working at 13 Acres of Hell this friday night. Its a small haunted trail that was put together by my friends at Psycho Haunted House. Its located on Old Covington Hwy in Conyers near Stone Crest Mall.
              Would love to see some coaches there that night.
              Their website is www.13acresofhell.com
              I have heard rumors,nothing official, that Captain Spalding, Sid Haig, might be there.

Comment

• Anyone interested in a picnic/tour of rose hill cemetery in Macon, GA on November 12th or 13th?

Comment

• Anything on a Saturday is out for me for a while. Sunday maybe, we will have to see.

Comment

• Well damn, I think our wrap party this that sunday. And I might have to work that saturday

Comment

• i'm going to be traveling the entire month except that weekend. However, that doesn't mean i have to be around. The important thing is that we are doing something. I would be up for a sunday meeting on the 13th.

also:
                      Garage SeventyOne
                      MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT!!! As a Halloween Treat, G71 has given you the chance at HALF OFF TICKETS for this years Hell on Wheels…now through Thursday only, use the PROMO CODE: Trick or Treat and receive half off each ticket at http://tinyurl.com/699l9be

Last edited by Guest; 10-25-2011, 09:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LMS View Post
                        Anything on a Saturday is out for me for a while. Sunday maybe, we will have to see.

....my dear David....that Sunday the 13th is the day we are having my mom's 70th birthday party!!

Comment

• Sounds like this month might be a tough one. We could try for a friday or saturday night meeting at Sonic's, but it might be a little cold for that by then. Anyone have suggestions?

Comment

• If we do the Macon/Rose Hill thing I'd suggest a cookout at my parents place as we have ample parking and we won't be harassed by the Allman Brothers assholes The brother of the bassist who is buried along with Duane Allman in Rose Hill HATES people being in there for anything but mourning and now has a bunch of volunteers riding around there walkie talkies to call the cops on anyone walking a dog, or taking photos, or even shooting black tar heroin I'M NOT HURTING YOU!!!!! Anyway a fairly quick photo shoot there would be cool but for eats its probably better to head to the hizzie.

Comment

• interesting. Let's see if we can figure out what date will be best for everyone. Again, i'm only available one weekend, but the important thing is that we do something.

ALSO.

I have come down with the flu, so i doubt i will be at the halloween party tomorrow night.

Comment

• Again at the moment anytime is good for me.

I was looking for a pic of how much parking space we have but I don't have one...anyway here's the parent's crib the lot is a little over twice this...

Its on the lake and we have a Friday the 13th Dock

Back of the house from the dock

And of course we all know how awesome Rose Hill is.

Comment

Working...
                                X