YO Double D!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YO Double D!!!!!

Elvira is confirmed for this year's DragonCon...your time for revenge is at hand!

Yeah, I'd like to give her a piece of my....mind.

Comment

oh i hear a saucey story....do tell?

Comment

IMG_0805.jpg

Saw her at viva...

Comment

Ok, so the short version is this:
          I was a big fan of hers growing up and then she ended up sponsoring a Haunted House in Tucker or somewhere back in 1996 or 97. She was making a guest appearence on opening night, so I head out there in the rain and wait in line to pay my respects. And well, the pic says it all....just exactly how happy she is to see me, that is. What you can't see in the pic is me getting all fan-boy on her with a dozen roses (yep, I was that guy). She obviously picked up on the stalker vibe (it was coming off the guy behind me, I swear) and politely declined my request to take a picture with her. So this pic shows exactly how close I was able to get to her about 1.5 seconds before her hired goons asked me to step away from the table. She was kind enough to take my $12 for an autographed 8 x 10 glossy though, so for that I am thankful.

http://www.nationalhearse.net/forums...achmentid=8992
          (Sorry - could not get the pic to post, so I built a whole new gallery, soon to be filled with folks who only want to meet you if you buy their swag!)
          Last edited by Double D; 05-09-2011, 08:31 PM.

Comment

I was there that night, got to meet her and stuff.
            Come to think of it there was this creepy guy farther back in line who I figured would get the cold shoulder.

Comment

nice

Comment

That is a cool pic she still seems to look not to bad. I need to make that bash some time.
                Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]8988[/ATTACH]

Saw her at viva...

Comment

Working...
                X