This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dues and Finances

This thread is for reporting and updates on information related to dues and financing.

Dues are $50 annually, to be paid during the month of October.

Dues should be remitted via PayPal if at all possible. Our PayPal account is ebaysales@dead-ends.com.

Please see the Bi-laws and policies thread if you have questions about the benefits of becoming a dues-paying member.

If you have a question about dues or finances, please send me a private message.

Our PayPal account balance is $277.00 as of 09/27/2011. I will do my best to update this thread monthly, or as appropriate.

So October has come and gone, and only two people have submitted dues. What does this mean? Did everyone just forget? Did $50 turn out to be too expensive for the current economic conditions? Do we need to rethink the dues idea?

What are your thoughts?

Comment

I will pay when I see you.
      Though I think a clear post on what that $50 gets a member might help.

Comment

Im broke as a joke, but as soon as I can float it I will contribute.

Comment

i'm in same boat as Alex. i'll get you the dough as quick as I can. I don't feel that $50 is too much either. I just can't swing it right now.

Comment

I was recouping from DragonCon still...payment coming tonight.

Comment

ok. I'll see about getting Sam to work.

Comment

PAID! Though it would've been funnier for me to pay last or not at all since I was the one to make the motion for the dues...but I digress....

Comment

Just sent payment for and myself.

Comment

Current balance - $523.50. I think i will go ahead and submit an order for business cards unless anyone objects.

Comment

sounds good to me.

Comment

Originally posted by ryan_ricks View Post
                        I think i will go ahead and submit an order for business cards unless anyone objects.
                        $99 for 5000 double sided glossy full color business cards w/ 2 day turnaround:

They also have a special on black hoodies printed one color for $12/ea while supplies last that may figure into your t-shirt/patch/other equation.

Comment

i like the hoodie idea too, along with a t-shirt. i'd be willing to pay extra for a hoodie.

Comment

Hi all,

If you have paid your dues, i have ordered your stickers and plates from Shadow. Please PM me and tell me whether or not you would like them mailed, or will just pick them up in person.

Comment

I'll see if I can swing it on payday. Covering most of my mom's mortgage right now introduced a new variable to my finances I wasn't quite ready for.

Consequently - if you know someone who is well off and single, she's single. =)

Comment

Working...
                              X