Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, we've had a couple more send in dues. We are up to $668 now, but that will go down once we pay for the patch order.

Comment

May have beed covered already, but I'm too lazy to look. Will ya'll allow out of state members? If not, I'll still be your best swag customer.

Comment

nothing in the rules forbids out of state, but to remain "in good standing," you would have to attend at least one event per year.

Comment

Current balance: $702.86

Comment

Once I handle my ride situation (aka-lack of a ride), I'll get mine over to ya

Comment

So what happened to Ezerbeth?

Comment

She tried to consume a bolt from the carb. Lookin for a 2nd ride (hearse maybe), the I'll have time to tear her apart

Comment

Random crazy thought - instead of trying to come up with a particular *event* to help raise money for the club, what if we started selling things on ebay? We have ass-tons of NHAA patches, and plenty of sam's stickers. Those of you who collect toys *cough* Chace Ambrose and C. Kevin Donegan *cough* might consider donating them for club sales.

Thoughts? Reactions? Commentary?

edit: we currently have about $730 in our paypal account.

Comment

current balance, $455.80

Comment

Stop spending it on hookers and blow.

Comment

T-shirts with that new design on them.

Comment

Wish we could finds screen printing on demand shop we child have different styles without all the overhead and over stock. I know a few would like girlie cut and some would like work shirts or bowling shirts .

Comment

DoubleD and i have gotten a few quotes on t-shirts. We are working under the assumption that the dead ends casket logo would go on the front, either as a pocket logo, or full size, and the girl would go on the back. Is that what everyone wants?

Comment

I would rather have the new design on the front and the old smaller on the sleeve, or maybe on the back. But the new one should be on the front.

Comment

any other thoughts? doesn't really matter to me one way or another.

Comment

Working...
                                X