• Time
  • Show
Clear All

understandable

Comment

i'm looking for a rear bumper for my 1972 oldsmobile hearse

Comment

Rear Bumper 72 Cad MM

I am still looking for a rear bumper section (driver's side, that has the back-up light in it) for a '72 Cad M-M.

Would take whole bumper if need be.

Must be straight (I already have a bent one) and preferably with good chrome, but just straight would be a good start.

Willing to pay for nice

thirsty

Comment

1 1972 MM roller or hold down end plate for roller. Last piece needed, Help, lol. Thanks Ray

Comment

I'm looking for a latch release for the rolling table for a 1991 Cadillac Eureka Hearse. This is a working hearse and someone broke the latch. It still works, but would like to fix this.
            paula

Comment

ANYONE PARTING A COMBO?????

I'm looking for the catch and release hardware for the forward jump seat. the part that's on the back rest of the seat which attaches and locks the back of the seat to the partician. (thats how my 76 is, might be different for 63 or others)
              The retractable legs would be desirable as well
              thanks!

Comment

I need a chrome curtain rod holder for my 69' Superior....(rear door, upper driver's side corner)

---kitkong

Comment

1979 Superior Sovereign 3 Way: Front Bumper-- L headlight trim with side cornering lamp --L frt door (glass is ok)--L sideloader door with hinges--L Rr qtr. take it all up into roof side panel...That's all .. Or a complete coach.... Pics of crash are posted on here and Hearse Space..In Albums section..

Comment

Parts needed: Rear door

I have an 83 superior that needs the whole rear door including glass and the ride side chrome brake light surround. If you decide to just sell it instead of fixing it your rear door may fit mine so please consider me if you decide to part out. I know how hard it's been just trying to get the door for mine i can't imagine trying to get all the parts you need. Good luck.

Comment

tortured_serenity

I have a set of the Cadillac tail light housings you need, also have a complete set of 90 - 92 Brougham tail light housings, trim, & "euro" lenses if you want to convert to the euro-look tail lights. I bought them to convert my '80 S&S to the euro look but haven't installed them yet so i'd consider selling either set. No rust issues on any of them BTW.

Comment

I'm still looking for the front passenger side door glass for my 1991 Eureka Signature Cadillac Deville... Any help would be appreciated...

Comment

Ebay Boolean for Finding Parts (and a lead request for 1952-1959 Eureka Coachlamps)

Just thought I would post this to help you find some of those rare Coach -specific items that no junkyards ever seem to have or could care less about finding out for you.
                          I'm sure everyone has a list of running saved searches on Ebay to help you find specific items, but are you getting the most from your saved Ebay searches? Try using Ebay boolean to broaden your search (Many of you may already know this, but this everyone else).

I will assume everyone can save a search. It is simple: Just type in a query in a specific group you want to search in (IE, EBAY MOTORS) and there will be a link just to the right of your query box to save your search after you have ran it, along with a set amount of time you wish to receive emails about this listing. Now, onto the boolean.

For example, if you needed a set of Exterior side lamps for a 1958 Eureka Landau you were trying to restore (contact here please!)

1) First, find out which year(s) / models they were specific to:
                          A. 1952 - 1959 Eureka Coaches

Then build this newfound data into a nested query. For example, my final saved query might look something like this:

(1952, 52, 1953, 53, 1954, 54, 1955, 55, 1956 , 56, 1957, 57, 1958, 58, 1959, 59) (eureka, hearse, ambulance) (*lamp, *light, trim, molding, stainless, torch)

Note that in the first nest in the query, I have typed in a year for any way it might appear in the heading, to include truncations of the year. It is typed as year-comma-space year-comma-space Ie, (1952, 1953)

The second Nest contains any other likely key word that someone might have listed in the heading. Yes, brainstorming here helps, so use a friend or a thesaurus if need be. So both combined nested queries would give us:

(1952, 52, 1953, 53, 1954, 54, 1955, 55, 1956 , 56, 1957, 57, 1958, 58, 1959, 59) (eureka, hearse, ambulance)

For most people, they could stop here and it they would start receiving emails every time ANY item from 1952-59 AND the keyword Eureka OR hearse OR ambulance in the title was was listed (Ie, they would receive emails any time someone listed a 1956 Cadillac Hearse Repair manual, etc). However, this may be too general, and it may become irritating to keep receiving an email email every time someone lists a 1957 Cadillac Ambulance Magazine clipping, ad, repair manual, etc.

So you would narrow it down further by adding a 3rd nest to the query to try to tie it in with a specific part. For example, by adding
                          (*lamp, *light, trim, molding, stainless, torch) to the query to make
                          the complete query...

(1952, 52, 1953, 53, 1954, 54, 1955, 55, 1956 , 56, 1957, 57, 1958, 58, 1959, 59) (eureka, hearse, ambulance) (*lamp, *light, trim, molding, stainless, torch)

Note the wildcard "*" which replaces any number of letters preceding the word " Light" or " Lamp" such as coachlamp or torchlight. Of course, typing *Lamp will find both spelling instances of coach lamp (2 separate words) or coachlamp (spelled as one word). Yes, you will also get listings for a 58 Eureka Headlight, but that's a small price to pay as your goal is to narrow the field, but not restrict it. Just use enough keywords to weed out most of the excess. Also, try to account for typical misspellings,etc such as Jed-school crap like "Hurst, hurse, commershul, supirior, meateor," etc...

Of course, if you have more time than this guy, you could just keep on typing in the word "Hearse" into Ebay motors... and going through all of the listings ...every single day. But for the resto f us, some days / weeks that just isn't possible, and you don't want to find that hard-to find part was just sold for next to nothing because you missed it by a day, or that hi-dollar item that you just bought elsewhere for double, or that you need at least a week to save for...

Finally, guys- if it is not coach specific, go to Autozone, etc or (for older cars) Napa or Carquest, etc. to buy your part. Remember, your coach was made using a stock garden variety vehicle that was converted...which is why every coach is a custom job. Yes, that means they may have upgraded some of those brake or suspension, etc. components, there is always a suitable replacement if you measure it and talk it over with your helpful NAPA cleerk. Re - glass, for the most part, as long as it is not a curved OLDER windshield or rear window glass you will probably be in luck at most local glass places or by having a glass guy either find you a suitable sized / curved (sideglass) replacement and having him cut it to size if need be. If all else fails, there are a few places that do clear scratchless Lexan-style replacements too, which will work pretty damn well and keep water outta your car until you finally come across that glass piece you need (good luck with that) and it will allow you to get back to cruising your Ride at least...

Comment

Big thanks To Atti... He managed to help me find in a matter of days what I have been looking for years for (1952-58 Eureka Coach Landau Sidelamps). What can I say, this man is well connected in our realm!

If anyone ever comes across any Interior sconces / trim for a 59 Superior, I would be much obliged.

One piece at a time...

Comment

My funeral home needs the rear glass for a 97 Eureka. If not that the whole door. The chief dir of 33+ years backed it into the dumpster, and the company accushit says to call can't seem to send the right one.

I had a call into CW but haven't heard anything. Called Roney, Doug Scott, and Rance Bennett.

Comment

Tail light chrome

What are you asking for the set? Really I only need one but never hurts to have a spare.

tortured_serenity@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
                                X