No announcement yet.

Hearse Parts Needed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont know if this will be a duplicate; I have a 64 Cad 429 & tranny combo. Complete. Lots of 64 Cad parts also. 300 for the eng/tranny

email me at choppergod76@hotmail.com

Comment

I was wondering if the windshield on a hearse is the same as a normal car? I have a 1975 MM Cadillac hearse and was told that the front glass is (or should be) the same as a coupe or sedan.

Comment

NOPE.....

commercial is taller. i had a new windshield put in my 76 mm. if you need one, theres a guy in kansas that sells em for about $650 shipped

Comment

Ok how about a working fuel gauge for my 1968 Cadillac Superior Hearse? Anybody have anything? It might be useful to have one of those that actually works haha

Comment

I'm looking for 1967 Oldsmobile Landaus for my Cotner/Bevington combo. I assume these are the straight "spear" style. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Steel View Post
              OK i confirmed - I know a guy in arkansas that has a 73 3 way sitting in his yard. Its white and need some work but could be restorable. He said it starts and runs so thats cool.
              The interior is blue - a bit ruff but can be restored with some tlc as well.

I have a few pics is anyone needs em.

TS
              I need the piece of chrome trim on my back door. A working dash/gauges, and a 3 way table.

Comment

Looking for the left side cornering lamp lens and frame, also one front turn signal lens for a 1962 Cad. Superior Combo......these parts off a 1962 Cadillac, series 6200 will work as well. I am in need of the chrome trim that goes along the front lip of the hood also. Thanks...
                Last edited by Elvirathehearse; 07-21-2010, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Nevermind, found all the parts I was looking for, except the rubber replacement parts, still looking for those.

Comment

Originally posted by pyro View Post
                    Dont know if this will be a duplicate; I have a 64 Cad 429 & tranny combo. Complete. Lots of 64 Cad parts also. 300 for the eng/tranny

email me at choppergod76@hotmail.com
                    So this is a good price? I have a guy here that wants to sell me the 429 engine and tranny combo out of a running caddy at this time for 300. Think I should grab it? I currently have 2 350's but I am afraid I won't have enough power.

Comment

I need 64 Cad superior rear fin trim

Comment

Originally posted by msc0nduct View Post
                        So this is a good price? I have a guy here that wants to sell me the 429 engine and tranny combo out of a running caddy at this time for 300. Think I should grab it? I currently have 2 350's but I am afraid I won't have enough power.

running 429 is gone. I have a 429 short block thats stuck. rebuildable. 390 short block, stuck, rebuildable. Running? 390. Motor turns. And a running 390 available

Comment

motorcycle hearse

I need everything that goes on the floor in the back of a hearse. Rollers, bars. bier pins and so on. Anyone know where I can get some used?? Thanks, A.J.

Comment

I have a set of 8 rollers. I'm asking $60 plus shipping.

Comment

parts

Could you send me some pictures? dadsshop@yahoo.com

Comment

Ok help me ut here guys please!!!! I have a 1968 Cadillac Hearse Combo. I need some trim, in good condition that I can clean up really nice. I need the top piece for the windshield, but what I really need I am not sure of the name but the piece on the back of the car, well a little past the middle, I need the big chrome pieces that go over the top...not the whole piece! Just the lower pieces that have ridges/lines on it??? One broke while removing it and the other one is kinda bent up. I could use a rear bumper but I may be able to fix mine. I need a gas tank as well b/c its definately not the original and for some reason whoever had it before lowered it. haha I need a dome light lense for the inertior back section, The one dome light is complete but the other is missing its lense. Possibly an original fuel gauge as well mine seems to be off. Thats all I can think of for now. Anyone got anything? Or any idea where to look? Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X