No announcement yet.

Hearse Parts Needed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need glass for my 64 m&m combo. . leaf springs. . and a heater core. . I'm in oklahoma. . e-mail me at morbid.mime@yahoo.com. . thanx

Comment

what glass. leaf springs are almost always shot, as Cadillac put the plastic, water trapping spacers between the leafs. Best to just have new ones built. Heater core for ther front or back.

Comment

Heater core i need is for the front and the only glass that isn't broken is the drivers door and the two back doors. .need rear door glass,both sides in the back,passenger door and windshield. . also the removeable landau panels if i can find em!

Comment

Originally posted by Linnea View Post
          I need the piece of chrome trim on my back door. A working dash/gauges, and a 3 way table.
          Ok scratch the other parts. Here is what i need for my 1970 miller meteor hearse.

metal door trim. Back drivers side door.

Heater blower motor. (zachary is working on that one)

Comment

you should be able to get the blower motor new at your local parts store for like 35 to 45 bucks. O got the one for my 69 last year at auto zone. Most of the under the hood stuff is standard cadillac.

Comment

I need a drivers window for a SS Fleetwood 1988. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
              Carl

carl.hardee@att.net

Comment

1967 Superior non-crown parts needed:

Left and right rear bumper sections between the bumper ends, possibly the license plate assembly. Not sure if these are Superior specific, most coaches seem to use similar bumper assembly.
                Drivers door glass
                Fender skirts
                Aluminum trim around the interior windows
                Sconces

Thanks in advance,
                Anthony

Comment

Anyone have the passenger side rear door glass for a 65 Pontiac Bonneville?2012-02-25_16-55-58_837_small.jpg

Comment

Where are you located? I know of one sitting in a small southern NC yard. My pictures have heavy foliage covering that door however and can't tell if that particular piece of glass is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Atti View Post
                      Where are you located? I know of one sitting in a small southern NC yard. My pictures have heavy foliage covering that door however and can't tell if that particular piece of glass is good.
                      I am in southern California, if you could find out if the glass is good and we might be able to work something out for purchase!

Comment

Is that 65' still for sale?

Comment

I bought it

Comment

I need a pair of 63' Cadillac tail fin lenses for my Miller Meteor hearse.. Also a front passenger side fender mirror for my 63' thanks

Comment

OOPS i read your post too quiclky, sorry i have an 83 superior 3way tryng to sell body parts...
                              Be safe

Comment

I am member of the denver hearse association north-east of denver (Brighton, Colo) I other body parts U may need, I am in process of parting out my 83 3way Superior Tranny is shot although the engines is a 472 The 472 came from a 1971 Caddy Eldorado. The engine compression on every cylinder was between 90-98 all across the board which means there's no immediate huge problems and it's a good runner. Needs some carb work. I have front fenders off the coach, hood & front clip / bumper these body parts are rust free. needs a little sanding fresh paint. Will sell both front side doors. front bench seat is sky blue leather

Comment

Working...
                                X