No announcement yet.

Who owned this Hearse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$500 max, all hearses need repairs but that one has been neglected. It wasn't that bad when I saw it, the engine light was on & it had the lighting issue plus the damage in the rear from the accident, but the other stuff wasn't there.
    Or wait for a better hearse, the only advantage to this hearse is it's newer & gets better mileage than mine as an example

Comment

If there is ZERO rust and all the sheet metal is very straight, I might go a little higher than $500, but not much. It sounds like you are going to have to put a ton of money in it to make it right.
      I agree with Kaptin, wait for a better car. I like the older ones anyway.

Comment

There is rust on the drip rails but did not look closer to the quarter panels. My expereance is that if you got rust up there, it's everywhere and with him just covering everything with black paint it kind of hides anything else. I didn't want to break out the magnet and start running the fenders. He claims the car originally came from Utah. The trim on the windshield is glued on due to the clips no longer working.
        I tried for a 73 in Cali a few weeks back, but that fell through. I would love to get this 84 and chop the top like the Krgoyal caddy. I could deal with the motor issue, it's just all the other stupid little things that turn me off. I'll keep looking. But for $500.oo

Comment

He decided to keep it. The registration runs out this month. I offered him the $500 I guess a $500 hearse would be interesting to have.
          Thanks for all the help though.

Comment

A buddy of mine who works at a crematorium has a friend who closed his funeral home, he has 2 hearses & a limo for sale, I'll see if I can get info on the hearses for you. I know one is a Caddy & the other is a Buick.

Comment

Originally posted by kaptinkaos View Post
              A buddy of mine who works at a crematorium has a friend who closed his funeral home, he has 2 hearses & a limo for sale, I'll see if I can get info on the hearses for you. I know one is a Caddy & the other is a Buick.
              Heading down to Tucson Friday to look at a 70. If not I would be interested in you friends Hearse.

Comment

Working...
              X