A possible change in the rules regarding regional members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jlprigmore View Post
    Keep it open and attract as many hearse owners as possible.

and that's the exact attitude that almost destroyed Dead-Ends. Not everyone who owns a hearse is cool. it's the person not the car you want in your club. thtat's why it should be local only. You get a chance to meet and hang out with people and find out if they are the kind of people you actually want to associate with.

Comment

Originally posted by Autopsy Hooker View Post
      wow.... you guys are... wow.....

this is why i dont have many female friends... they are not nearly as entertaining and perverse =D
      Well you are pretty hot compared to guys on here. So that does help your stance

Comment

Hey everybody this is Fats the founder of The Dead Society Hearse Club. I Had to step down from the club for the last year to take care of some business but know I'm back in the driver seat. Expect alot of changes and events to come. Membership to The Dead Society Hearse club is open to all peoples in every state, every country and even in space. My goal is to take over the world.

Comment

Listen everyone I know people are divided as to make the club local based membership but by doing that goes against what me and fellow founder Cris Fetco started this club for. In 2003 before we started this club I tried to join the pcs I had a 1976 Superior and only mod I had was a lotus cross on the back window and a casket. Because of that they denied me membership I mean what the fxck. After that i wanted to join grim rides but they are only local based membership. So me and Cris decided to start the Dead Society vowing to make this club different then others. We opened the doors to Hearse Drivers and enthusiast all over country and we didn't care if you had a pinto with a casket hanging 5 feet out the back if you were down then you were down. I know alot of people from other states who don't have any clubs near them. Its not about the Hearses or who attends the most events its about us vs the normal day to day people with 2 1/2 kids who turn there head in disused when we drive by. Its not hard to keep in touch with everyone through this site and others. When Scary guy didn't have a hearse did that mean he was not as down as he use to be, no. I believe if you have a common interest in death, funerals or hearses you can join no matter where you live as long as you keep in contact some how. I would never denie any of you membership if you lived out of state.

Comment

Originally posted by Dead_Society View Post
            Listen everyone I know people are divided as to make the club local based membership but by doing that goes against what me and fellow founder Cris Fetco started this club for. In 2003 before we started this club I tried to join the pcs I had a 1976 Superior and only mod I had was a lotus cross on the back window and a casket. Because of that they denied me membership I mean what the fxck. After that i wanted to join grim rides but they are only local based membership. So me and Cris decided to start the Dead Society vowing to make this club different then others. We opened the doors to Hearse Drivers and enthusiast all over country and we didn't care if you had a pinto with a casket hanging 5 feet out the back if you were down then you were down. I know alot of people from other states who don't have any clubs near them. Its not about the Hearses or who attends the most events its about us vs the normal day to day people with 2 1/2 kids who turn there head in disused when we drive by. Its not hard to keep in touch with everyone through this site and others. When Scary guy didn't have a hearse did that mean he was not as down as he use to be, no. I believe if you have a common interest in death, funerals or hearses you can join no matter where you live as long as you keep in contact some how. I would never denie any of you membership if you lived out of state.
            Well said man.

Comment

Thanks bro get a hold of me and send me your number well have to get together and party

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper View Post
                Well you are pretty hot compared to guys on here. So that does help your stance
                im sure it does, hehehe...btw, if anyone comes across a semi decent hearse for like $1200 or less, let me know, i am looking into gettin another one seeing as how i have bad luck with all other vehicles besides camaros. i guess hearses and camaros are all im allowed to drive. =D

Comment

Working...
                X