Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Southeastern regional NHAA meet!
Collapse
X
-
Actually, statesboro ga to Asheville nc is about 4 & a half hour difference from what I googled.
-
Where is Statesboro, GA in relation to the event?
Nevermind, mapped it, only about 60 miles! I have hearse people over there!
Leave a comment:
-
Well let me know if you end up needing anything. Mother owns a Trophy shop in Asheville. <3 Z
Leave a comment:
-
Ok, so for now i'll just put you down for all four? If that turns out not to be feasible, just let me know.Originally posted by Psychoholic View PostNikki has agreed to make sure that I get these done sooner than later.
Leave a comment:
-
Yes, really.. This meet may require all guns and the logistics suck on moving the girls that far. You know that snail trail if consumed by something that breathes will cause tooth loss.. LolOriginally posted by Zombina View Post
Really!!! Mmmmmmm Leaving a snail trail just thinking about it!!! (It's okay, dogs are cleaning it up behind me.)
The Friday night ordeal will be liquor fueled. If I don't wake up Saturday morning with a sloppy beaver kiss centered on my 53's windshield (moisture drool marks get major points) (hairs stuck under my wipers are deductions) we will revoke your party card with us. Lmao!Originally posted by Zombina View PostIt will be a good time, Hopefully not intoxicated before 9pm...
Now I think I have pushed the boundaries of sickly disturbing for this board.. Lmao I am now in preparations of being banned...
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by Neonwerkz View PostThe only one "brave" enough to be so blunt with you... Lmao I'm so glad that you are going to attend. I may need you to come help drive coaches in for this show. My triple car trailer already has 2 runs hauling in the day before the meet starts. Just be warned this is looking to be a crap ton O fun weekend.
Really!!! Mmmmmmm Leaving a snail trail just thinking about it!!! (It's okay, dogs are cleaning it up behind me.) It will be a good time, Hopefully not intoxicated before 9pm...
Leave a comment:
-
The only one "brave" enough to be so blunt with you... Lmao I'm so glad that you are going to attend. I may need you to come help drive coaches in for this show. My triple car trailer already has 2 runs hauling in the day before the meet starts. Just be warned this is looking to be a crap ton O fun weekend.Originally posted by Zombina View PostDarryl!!!?!?!?!?
Leave a comment:
-
Nikki has agreed to make sure that I get these done sooner than later.
Leave a comment:
-
I can make a few rad ones. If anybody wants to donate some parts we can weld and paint them.
Leave a comment:
-
no one has stepped up to do trophies. I was hoping i could get about four volunteers to get really creative and make something unique and special, but if you want to volunteer, then you would be first on the list.Originally posted by Zombina View PostDo you have anyone for Trophies yet? And would you be willing to do Plaques instead? Just asking, Living in Asheville and plan on going. <3 <3 Z
Leave a comment:
-
Share my room with me and that would be enough of a trophy...Originally posted by Zombina View PostDo you have anyone for Trophies yet? And would you be willing to do Plaques instead? Just asking, Living in Asheville and plan on going. <3 <3 Z
Leave a comment:
-
Do you have anyone for Trophies yet? And would you be willing to do Plaques instead? Just asking, Living in Asheville and plan on going. <3 <3 Z
Leave a comment:
-
Ok, so we really need to start kicking some ass with the NHAA Meet in May. We need volunteers for the following:
Trophy Makers who will volunteer to make the following:
1. Best hearse
2. best bike
3. best hot rod
4. best classic
We also need someone who will either DJ and bring a sound system, or at the last someone who will bring a sound system, and we can all just take turns plugging in our phones or MP3 players. Who provided the system we used at days of the dead? Is that person planning to attend?
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: