No announcement yet.

Southeastern regional NHAA meet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also isn't the cruise in one of the main events for the meet, but it's only from 10 til 2? I know we don't wanna be there all day. But we have been in the situation where we had to work until noon and then try to make a car show that ended early. The result was we paid the over priced registration fee and did not get judged. It took almost 3 weeks to get our money back. Maybe we can go until 4 or 5 then we can all cruise together to get dinner.

Comment

1. we don't want to be stuck there all day. we want to have time to go do other things in asheville, like visit the historic cemetery, at a minimum. We will also have to be there earlier to set up, and later to clean up. If the car show portion is really kicking ass, then we can always stay later. we did discuss that in the conference call meetings. But really, we want to be able to end the show, clean up, and then have a little down time for everyone to do other things before the next scheduled event of the day.

2. This is a free event, so i don't see any issues with people getting there late.

3. this is the flier for the car show portion of the event, and is designed at being shared locally in asheville to the car and bike clubs there. we are working on a flier for the event as a whole that will be targeted towards hearse owners, which should be ready later today or tomorrow.

Comment

Thanks again to Kara Chapin for making this flier. N.B. *this* flier is designed for online advertisement of the entire NHAA regional meet itself, and is directed towards hearse owners. We need to make sure this flier finds its way to every message board and hearse group east of the Mississippi.

the *previous* flier is meant to advertise locally in print and electronically around the asheville, NC area and is directed towards the other car and bike clubs there. So if you have hearse friends, share *this* flier. if you are talking to other car clubs in asheville, show the previous flier. Thanks for your understanding.

Comment

Ok, so we really need to start kicking some ass with the NHAA Meet in May. We need volunteers for the following:

Trophy Makers who will volunteer to make the following:
          1. Best hearse
          2. best bike
          3. best hot rod
          4. best classic

We also need someone who will either DJ and bring a sound system, or at the last someone who will bring a sound system, and we can all just take turns plugging in our phones or MP3 players. Who provided the system we used at days of the dead? Is that person planning to attend?

Comment

Do you have anyone for Trophies yet? And would you be willing to do Plaques instead? Just asking, Living in Asheville and plan on going. <3 <3 Z

Comment

Originally posted by Zombina View Post
              Do you have anyone for Trophies yet? And would you be willing to do Plaques instead? Just asking, Living in Asheville and plan on going. <3 <3 Z
              Share my room with me and that would be enough of a trophy...

Comment

no one has stepped up to do trophies. I was hoping i could get about four volunteers to get really creative and make something unique and special, but if you want to volunteer, then you would be first on the list.

Comment

I can make a few rad ones. If anybody wants to donate some parts we can weld and paint them.

Comment

Nikki has agreed to make sure that I get these done sooner than later.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neonwerkz View Post
                      Darryl!!!?!?!?!?

Comment

If indeed this is Mr. D, Which I think it is, you know I will be crashing a room with you!!!! Muhahahahahahah

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombina View Post
                          Darryl!!!?!?!?!?
                          The only one "brave" enough to be so blunt with you... Lmao I'm so glad that you are going to attend. I may need you to come help drive coaches in for this show. My triple car trailer already has 2 runs hauling in the day before the meet starts. Just be warned this is looking to be a crap ton O fun weekend.

Comment

The only one "brave" enough to be so blunt with you... Lmao I'm so glad that you are going to attend. I may need you to come help drive coaches in for this show. My triple car trailer already has 2 runs hauling in the day before the meet starts. Just be warned this is looking to be a crap ton O fun weekend.
                            Really!!! Mmmmmmm Leaving a snail trail just thinking about it!!! (It's okay, dogs are cleaning it up behind me.) It will be a good time, Hopefully not intoxicated before 9pm...

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombina View Post
                              Really!!! Mmmmmmm Leaving a snail trail just thinking about it!!! (It's okay, dogs are cleaning it up behind me.)
                              Yes, really.. This meet may require all guns and the logistics suck on moving the girls that far. You know that snail trail if consumed by something that breathes will cause tooth loss.. Lol

It will be a good time, Hopefully not intoxicated before 9pm...
                              The Friday night ordeal will be liquor fueled. If I don't wake up Saturday morning with a sloppy beaver kiss centered on my 53's windshield (moisture drool marks get major points) (hairs stuck under my wipers are deductions) we will revoke your party card with us. Lmao!

Now I think I have pushed the boundaries of sickly disturbing for this board.. Lmao I am now in preparations of being banned...

Comment

• Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
                                Nikki has agreed to make sure that I get these done sooner than later.
                                Ok, so for now i'll just put you down for all four? If that turns out not to be feasible, just let me know.

Comment

Working...
                                X