Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we definitely hope you can make it.

Comment

• Hi all, i'm interested in getting an accurate head count for Asheville. Please take a few moments to update your RSVP: http://www.facebook.com/events/285484471556723/.

Also, please let me know if you plan on vending. you should probably let everyone know what you'll be selling in advance.

also, it looks like saturday lunch at the car show will be byo foodstuffs. pack a lunch or bring a charcoal grill.

Also, DEHC folks, please let me know your convoy plans. I have one event for a 10:00 am departure on friday here: http://www.facebook.com/events/147597335412825/. C. Kevin, if you want to lead a separate convoy earlier, let me know and i'll create an event invite for you.

Comment

• THIS JUST IN...

the harley dealership has grills we can use, so DO NOT bring charcoal grills. However, grill utensils would be good.

Comment

• Yesterday, Sat., a friend called to tell me about a car show near him. He said there was a hearse there. So I went by and met the hearse owner, and forgot his name, thanks to my "short term memory loss". He had a 93-96 Caddy S&S. I told him about the Asheville trip, and he said "Oh yeah, I'm going". If you're on here, contact me. Maybe we can convoy up there, Friday.

Comment

• Found him on Heasespace. His name is Mark Dawson. Awesome looking 93 S&S. Nice to find another local hearse owner.

Comment

• i haven't done any promotions on hearse space. someone else has though, hopefully.

Comment

• Originally posted by ryan_ricks View Post
                i haven't done any promotions on hearse space. someone else has though, hopefully.
                Yes, I have, under events. I will post in the forum and hopefully more people will see it.

Comment

• awesome, thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by ryan_ricks View Post
                    Hi all, i'm interested in getting an accurate head count for Asheville. Please take a few moments to update your RSVP: http://www.facebook.com/events/285484471556723/.

Also, please let me know if you plan on vending. you should probably let everyone know what you'll be selling in advance.

also, it looks like saturday lunch at the car show will be byo foodstuffs. pack a lunch or bring a charcoal grill.

Also, DEHC folks, please let me know your convoy plans. I have one event for a 10:00 am departure on friday here: http://www.facebook.com/events/147597335412825/. C. Kevin, if you want to lead a separate convoy earlier, let me know and i'll create an event invite for you.

I can't use your RSVP link because it requires a facebook account but I aim to be there Saturday. I'll make sure I pack some grilling tools.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dickey View Post
                      I can't use your RSVP link because it requires a facebook account but I aim to be there Saturday. I'll make sure I pack some grilling tools.
                      i think everyone has facebook except you and LMS. We're glad you're attending, though!

Comment

• heh; I just write software, I'm not much for using it.

Comment

• i think everyone has facebook except you and LMS. We're glad you're attending, though!
                          Fuck facebook! And yes we will be there.

Comment

• Anyone know if there is enough room at the host hotel for me to park my 50' trailer and dually?

Comment

• not sure, but you can call them at 828-298-5611 if you want

Comment

• Thanks to Atti for the heads up on this....I plan on popping in Friday at the hotel and possibly vending at the Saturday thing. Yes I have hearse stuff......
                                Ironically I was right next to the Harley place where this was gonna be Thursday....

Comment

Working...
                                X