Southeastern regional NHAA meet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cary_L View Post
    Thanks to Atti for the heads up on this....I plan on popping in Friday at the hotel and possibly vending at the Saturday thing. Yes I have hearse stuff......
    Ironically I was right next to the Harley place where this was gonna be Thursday....
    Cary, I was wondering if you were going to be there. If all goes well, you might get to see your old '72 again.

Comment

• If Cary is going to be there, you know it's awesome!

Good to see you sir.

Comment

• Anyone friends with Knox 'Em Dead members on hearsespace? There are only 5 but can't email unless friends and their club is invite only. Since they're the closest hearse club, they should know this event is happening.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atti View Post
          Anyone friends with Knox 'Em Dead members on hearsespace? There are only 5 but can't email unless friends and their club is invite only. Since they're the closest hearse club, they should know this event is happening.
          I am friend's with Adam Watson on facebook. He said he is coming. I don't know if anybody else in the cub is. I have posted on hearsespace under Events and Forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by ryan_ricks View Post
            Hi all, i'm interested in getting an accurate head count for Asheville. Please take a few moments to update your RSVP: http://www.facebook.com/events/285484471556723/.

also, it looks like saturday lunch at the car show will be byo foodstuffs. pack a lunch or bring a charcoal grill.
            I was looking at google street view around the Harley shop and it looks like there is a Burger King across the street. Does anyone know if it is still there?

Comment

• Spoke with NHAA member Neonwerkz last night. He's medical proxy for a mutual friend that had organ transplant surgery yesterday which requires him spending this week in the hospital. Very slim chance he (and his 50' trailer to retrieve breakdowns as planned) will be headed to meet as a result. Sucks for short term plans but our friend direly needed a pancreas and a kidney, so wishing for a speedy recovery!

Comment

• Originally posted by EternalCombustion View Post
                I was looking at google street view around the Harley shop and it looks like there is a Burger King across the street. Does anyone know if it is still there?
                The BK was there as a few months ago.... there is also a pizza place across the street which has sandwiches and stuff......

Comment

Spoke with NHAA member Neonwerkz last night. He's medical proxy for a mutual friend that had organ transplant surgery yesterday which requires him spending this week in the hospital. Very slim chance he (and his 50' trailer to retrieve breakdowns as planned) will be headed to meet as a result. Sucks for short term plans but our friend direly needed a pancreas and a kidney, so wishing for a speedy recovery!
                  Sorry to hear about your friend Atti, I hope everything works out well for him.

Originally posted by Cary_L View Post
                  The BK was there as a few months ago.... there is also a pizza place across the street which has sandwiches and stuff......
                  Cool, that sounds like a better option to me. I really don't want to travel that far and have to worry about bringing stuff. Thanks.

Comment

• Pancreas and kidney have taken well to their new host. Lots of pain but otherwise okay so far.

In other news, a burlesque show is also happening in Asheville during meet & greet.

Event in Asheville, NC by MULTIVERSE Asheville on Friday, May 3 201325 posts in the discussion.

Comment

Pancreas and kidney have taken well to their new host. Lots of pain but otherwise okay so far.

In other news, a burlesque show is also happening in Asheville during meet & greet.

https://www.facebook.com/events/438975259524257/

Any chance you could post the details about the show directly in this thread so I could see?

Comment

• Comment

• I've got some pieces of commercial door glass for 71-72 Cadillac MM. I can bring these if anyone might be intrrested. $100 bucks each.

Comment

• Very good price Tony. Those will also fit '73 MM to widen your market base. May want to add if tinted or not.

Comment

• off the top of my head I have 2 sets, 5 doors each, minus one driver front door. One set has the 2 back, and rear door tinted (aftermarket) very dark, almost hard to see through. I'll also be bringing some emblems and sail panels, possibly the set of landau panels and extra set of plain bars I have.

Comment

• A flea market/swap meet........HOT DAMN! Hoping it doesnt rain....Im still planning on swinging by the Holiday Inn tomorrow afternoon....returning Sat morning for the Show and Swap Meet
                                NHAA Crap 1.jpgNHAA Crap 2.jpgNHAA Crap 3.jpgNHAA Crap 4.jpgNHAA Crap 5.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X