Grill badges??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grill badges??

Has anyone ever thought of doing grill badges?

I know when I did some for another car club they turned out quite nice.

That is the company both I used, and was used by another club I was a member of.

These look really nice and I have one stuck to the back of my coach from another club right now.

That company does some nice work. I contemplated getting some stuff from them a while back. Never got around to it though unfortunately, but they were nice to talk to.

Comment

Those look pretty slick
      what was does something like that cost to get made?

Comment

I did a batch of 30 units. When shipping the lot to me and shipping out each to the people that ordered them they each cost me $35ish if memory serves. Being as this was the first batch with a tight club I was sent my shipping cost to each person back by that person after. It's all in the number we do. Got 1 people interested will be more expensive than having 30.

Here is the link to my selling the arrow one there to that club. http://www.motoringunderground.com/f...ad.php?t=10269

I did delete the old photos so that part is missing, but most of the info is there.

There is more here in batch 2 that someone in more a rush tham me wanted to take over the final deal.

They are really nice to deal with.

Comment

Working...
        X