Aluminum radiator is in and cool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aluminum radiator is in and cool

I know today sucked for working on cars but we did it anyway. The new rad was a direct replacement and no leaks, no problems. I drove to work and home and never got above 160 degrees. I have to mention here that i don't have the stock 472 that comes in a 74 hearse. It's got a mild cam, aluminum intake which makes more power and makes things a little hotter. I also use that "water wetter" in it, which keeps things 10 - 20 degrees cooler. before the new radiator it would run at 190- 210 degrees. we'll see what happens when summer gets here!

Pics?

Comment

Makes me want to get one of those! Morticia stays around 190-200 all the time right now, so I'd love to see some cooler temps.

Comment

I'm not too sure how to post pics on here... I can build a car, tattoo you , but I am a computer tard! I'll have Scott and Selena post some pics of it next time they come by the tattoo shop!

Comment

No worries, lol. Just go to www.photobucket.com and set up an account. Then just follow the directions on there to upload your photos to your new account. Then it will automatically make up the code that you just copy and past into the reply box here, and it will then show up in your post. There is probably a thread on here all about it somewhere too.

Comment

Thyere are pics of the car on the nolahearse.com website! Just look at "Tony's car" and there she is! no pics of the new radiator yet though.

Comment

links to pics of Tony's hearse:

Comment

Working...
              X