How much $ New ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much $ New ?

Just curious, but would anybody know, or have a rough guess how much $ my hearse, a 1990 caddy,fleetwood braugham Miller Meteor would have cost when it was brand new? It sports a GM built 5.7 / 350cid. V-8.w/ throttle body fuel injection. Thanks for any input, CREEPY

Ha ha ha, there's that name again. Sorry, it just takes me by surprise and makes me laugh every time I see it, lol. (I keep thinking someone is asking me a question directly)

Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

Comment

i'm not sure. we'll have to find you a brochure from that year. sometimes they pop up on ebay

Comment

Creepy cruiser, When i see that i keep think you are going hollywood on us. No offense creepy just what comes to mind first.

Comment

Not trying to jack this thread, but "going hollywood on us"? (can you elaborate? I don't really know what that is, lol)

Comment

You know shorting your name up like the artist formally know as prince, now a symbol or like snoop "snoop dog" or Cher ect.
            Originally posted by Creepy Cruiser View Post
            Not trying to jack this thread, but "going hollywood on us"? (can you elaborate? I don't really know what that is, lol)

Comment

Lol, I see, hahaha. (that makes so much sense now.)

Nope it was funny the first time I saw his screen name, it caught me off guard, because I've been going by the name "Creepy" (even in real life), for so many years now, that I was like "wow", how funny. So now every time I see it, I think people are actually talking to me, and it catches me off guard. (I guess that's what happens when it's been your nickname for so many years, lol). It never ever even crossed my mind, that someone wouldn't know I go be Creepy all the time, let alone use that for a screen name, (totally my fault for not thinking). It's even been the license plate on my Hearse for like 10 years now. I use the screen name "Creepy Cruiser", because that's the name of my car. (see it even says in my sig "This is why they call me Creepy, lol.")

(Sorry dude, not trying to jack your thread, lol)

Comment

Working...
              X