Our Halloween 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Halloween 2010

The first video is about 4mins long. This year I got into animated lighting. The program is on a loop. You may need to turn the volume up some since I had the sound system turned down to keep my neighbors from loosing their minds.
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

This one is of the coffin area.
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

This is the night of our party. We had 2 of our (NOLAHEARSE) friend's Hearses in the front. Chris (creepy) and Kenny. Our 2 Hearses were in the back, part of the party.

This is the entrance to this year's party. The theme was a Dr. Satan (House of a 1000 corpses) hospital. This is just the entrance to get into the party.

We were dress up as Dr. Satan's staff.

UNBELIEVABLE! Having a DEAD hearse and flat tire really sucked. Great job Guys.

Comment

Looks like it was a great time! Killer set up this year!!
      Originally posted by LorcinLS1 View Post
      The first video is about 4mins long. This year I got into animated lighting. The program is on a loop. You may need to turn the volume up some since I had the sound system turned down to keep my neighbors from loosing their minds.

This one is of the coffin area.

This is the night of our party. We had 2 of our (NOLAHEARSE) friend's Hearses in the front. Chris (creepy) and Kenny. Our 2 Hearses were in the back, part of the party.

This is the entrance to this year's party. The theme was a Dr. Satan (House of a 1000 corpses) hospital. This is just the entrance to get into the party.

We were dress up as Dr. Satan's staff.

Comment

Great videos!

Comment

Working...
        X