No announcement yet.

84 Superior build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better pack a lunch, Yall gonna be in for a long nite!

Comment

Cool!!! Can't wait to see it. Beat up on Raaaayyyy for me too. I can't make it out that way tonight, I will be working at House Of Shock tonight. Yall have a good time tonight, Ya Herd!!!

Comment

Watch it Scott, Raaaayyyyy has a reach around fettish!!!! : )

Comment

Snatch that landeau bar while Your there.

Comment

I didn't forget, Raaaaayyyy!!!!!!

Comment

Yes, pics please, lol.

Comment

Comment

Looks great. Thanks for the help this morning{both of Yall}. Seat looks like it will work with the old tracks and bolt right in. Now, what color?

Comment

Thats has to be the heaviest seat I've ever fooled with. Tonys wasnt that heavy when chris and I pulled it out.

Thats a tough one on color, that seat cover looks great. If you're sticking with the rat rod look they all typicaly go with an accent color, red, blue, green. I've seen a few rat rods use a color very close to that seat, might be a sign for ya.

Comment

We were glad to help, ray! Did u get it out the truck bed yet? Glad to hear it will work with the tracks.

On a side note... our 84 has cold ac and brakes now! Wooooot! More work on the decals tomorrow. Yayz!

Comment

and power steering turned out to be very low. I thought it might have a leak. Filled it and nothing is leaking yet.

Comment

Nice, the hood turned out great.

Comment

Yeah, thx Todd. That decal was the easiest installation we've ever done. Those targets made it super easy. I was initially nervous when I saw that big thing in two pieces, but my fears were totally unfounded because that was the best installation ever. Went so smoothly! Can't wait to do the rest of the decals today. Woohoo!

Comment

Excellent. (That's what I like to hear, lol)

I try to make them very user friendly.

Comment

I highly recommend using creepy cruiser's services. The graphics are very easy to work with. I've done a few over the years on different projects. Plus if you are looking for someone who is into any idea you may have who else would you go to than another Hearse Bro. Got to GRAVEYARDGRAPHICS.com for all the help you will need.

Still have some details to work out. Took it for a drive and its running good. Found wires on distributor for 5 and 7 were switched. I had a feeling this might be the case when I changed the plugs. Got the plate for it so its good to go. I'm gonna wait to debut it at our show. Until then it overall needs some minor cleaning. Also gonna have to figure out some gremlins.

Comment

Working...
                                X