The best Host & Hostess ever !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by travlinman View Post
    Yes, We do offer the best benefit package in the business!
    Not benefits, it's disadvantages.

Comment

Well, I would like to say Great party, Great host and hostes wit da mostiss, good friends, and good times. Too bad it's over, a year is too long to wait. Thanks all of yall it was fun. See yall at the HOUSE OF SHOOCK Weds.

Comment

So, You say My 2 little oranges were sweet? And wanted more? Not enough You got My two, but by the end of the night You got My whole sack! I Sure felt a lot lighter on the way home. My little oranges was in high demand, I think You got more than Your share.

Comment

hahahahahahahaha.

Comment

So, You say My 2 little oranges were sweet? And wanted more? Not enough You got My two, but by the end of the night You got My whole sack! I Sure felt a lot lighter on the way home. My little oranges was in high demand, I think You got more than Your share.
            Geeeezzzzzzzzzzzz, you sure do love fruit, lol. ...... From now on, I shall call you Fruity!

They were sweet, and that was a huge shock, with you being such a
            sour-puss!
            And hey...... I was fine with just the two, but you kept bragging and shoving your sack on me.

"in high demand"
            oh please, whatever.... nobody else wanted any of your advances, I hated to see such sweet little things go to waste, so the outcome was home with me.
            "got more than my share" of course I did, you should bring gifts upon seeing me .... you know damn well you're bored as shit when I'm not around!

Comment

Actually I wasn't bored. I just amused My self with Everyone else. Why do You think They kept calling You? They couldn't hang!

Comment

Actually I wasn't bored. I just amused My self with Everyone else. Why do You think They kept calling You? They couldn't hang!
                Fruity, don't lie, the only thing that grows is your nose.
                You know that saying 'it takes a villiage ...'
                They were calling telling me it was my time slot - one person can't be bothered watching over you all night, so we must each take turns 'ole man sitting'.

Comment

Working...
                X