Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's in, kinda.

000_0074.jpg

Lookin Good, Goin' Hearse Racin Anytime Soon ???

Comment

Nice!

Comment

me like! is that the 429 or a tansplanted engine?

Comment

454 with a turbo 425. Even the Caddy air filter works, had it off for the 1st pic and it croaked. It's still in it's mock up stage but I think it will all come together.

Comment

is that in your 64? i got a 64 and am debating keeping the weird tranny and cad engine, thinking about going ford 460 and c6, engine sounds real good tho, has that weird Reverse all the way to the right, but says hydro-matic on the transpan.

Comment

My jetaway was shot, was the man reason for the Chevy. If the tranny would have worked, I would have stayed with the 429. It needed rebuilding plus 3 pistons. Or a $800 adapter plus rebuild the 429 plus a tranny. This was a no brainer for Me. Motor/tranny in, trans mount installed. Drive shaft hooked up. Throttle rod and speedometer hooked up. Need to drill the motor mount plates for the stud. Shift linkage looks pretty easy. Only snag so far is the driver manifold. The 2 I have discharge out the back and out hitting the rag joint. I see 2 different ones looking on ebay that seems to shoot straight down. So 1 of Them will work. Going to look local 1st, then see what happens.

Comment

looking good, not you the motor.

Comment

Wooooooot!

Comment

Heres 40 seconds worth before the camera croaked again. I can't get it to work on here, help. See the next post after Selena.
                    Last edited by travlinman; 03-08-2012, 01:53 PM.

Comment

video no worky for me says its "unavailable". does it work for anyone else?

Comment

Selena, help Me , lol. Can't get the dam thing to work. It's on Youtube under travlinman572 and on FB. I just can't get it here. Move it for Me, PLEASE!

Comment

Ok, lemme go see what's up...

Comment

Damn, that's nice and lopey! Sweet. Ok lemme try just posting the link (I can't do much else from my phone):

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Does that work?

Comment

Working...
                              X