Man, does my a$$ hurt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, does my a$$ hurt

Finally got my car back after 2.5 Months. $5300 for a FKING floor, and can't even put gas in the tank (tank too high and filler tube too straight - fill SLOWLY) . Talk about taking it up the poop shoot.

Originally posted by Flymanj3 View Post
    Finally got my car back after 2.5 Months. $5300 for a FKING floor, and can't even put gas in the tank (tank too high and filler tube too straight - fill SLOWLY) . Talk about taking it up the poop shoot.
    Holy crapoly! $5300 for a floor where the floor frame, fenders, and wheel wells were welded directly to the frame?!?

And now you can't even put gas in it at a decent rate?

I hope you at least got a kiss on the neck, a reach around and a comittment for a second date.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilManor View Post

I hope you at least got a kiss on the neck, a reach around and a comittment for a second date.

A second date is very possible... in court.
      Of corse the whole deal was messed from the start. I was kept in the dark on what was happening and cost until it was too late. He was (I thought) a family friend and anytime I asked on an est. it was "Oh, don't worry". I also was under the impression it was a side job (hence waiting for over 2 months) until he gives me a labor bill of over 60 hours (again, over 2 months) @ SHOP RATE of $60/hr.. And when I found out the floor/frame was 'all in one', I flipped and he's like "as long as you don't 4X4, its fine" What ever the F that means.
      I was thinking on walking away - hell, I know where to get a newer, lower milage, better shape coach RIGHT NOW for $3400. But mine already had a shit load of money (including a $1200 tranny) in it... not to mention it took me 9 months to find just the exact coach I wanted / needed (year, make , model to match my Limo).

Now, if i get one creek or crack in the fiberglass body - The 2nd date is on!!!

I do still have to figure out what to do about the gas filling problem - but I know I'm not letting him touch my Hearse again... unless it's for a ride in the back.

What's the saying?... Watch your enemies close, but watch your friends even closer
      Last edited by Flymanj3; 07-22-2009, 05:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X