OK, it finally happen......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, it finally happen......

... after 3 years, I was asked to leave.
    Took my Son to U of R Surgical Center for a hand operation when the Surgen, himself, said "Can I ask a favor.... could you park your car around the corner? I think it's cool but you're really freaking out some of the patiences"

I told him right after I see my Son (after his prep) I'd be leaving anyway.
    They got me in PRETTY QUICK, then I left... but not before passing Admit desk where I overheard the seceratary telling some older gentleman at the desk "Nothing to worry about, sir... it is a private car....".
    I just kept on walking

Note to self: Surgical Center is not a good place to park a Hearse

( once again, please read signature)
    Last edited by Flymanj3; 09-01-2009, 12:05 AM.

I think it would be equally funny to be asked not to park at the rear of a BBQ or Oriental food establishment

Comment

Now THAT'S funny!!!

Even if you were pissed off bud, you have to kinda see their reason why they had to ask... it wasn't personal. Oh man, I can just see them trying to calm down the other patients...

Comment

Originally posted by hotroddwayne View Post

Even if you were pissed off bud, you have to kinda see their reason why they had to ask... ..
        I wasn't pissed... the Guy was very nice about it (actually looked uncomfortable even asking)

The fun part was this was the first time I was asked to leave... now I'm a VET... a true hearse owner - LOL

Ya can see the reasioning... but still
        Last edited by Flymanj3; 09-01-2009, 05:04 AM.

Comment

I thought that was part of the reason to get a hearse in the first place to have fun @ the expense of others

Comment

That's funny!

Originally posted by rum_runner69 View Post

I thought that was part of the reason to get a hearse in the first place to have fun @ the expense of others
            My 8 year old feels the exact same way. He loves to ride in the hearse and always wants to take the route where we'll meet/pass the most traffic/people...lol.

Comment

Too funny...

Comment

Working...
              X