Salt is gone, time for a ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salt is gone, time for a ride

Been out and about with my baby last week and this week. It never gets old. I know Joe "cleaned" his car out on the highway, anyone else???

Cory

yeah....had ours out a little...taking a ride sunday up towards chicago....i live in st. louis...ought to be a great ride....rain or shine....

although I really hate driving in the rain the goddam road grime is a fucker to get off the next day....

Comment

took my 69 out last week for the first time, and foe a bit today to., ran into someone who remeberd seeing me driveing my grand mother around in it. That was funny as hell !!!!!!

Comment

Com'on Cory - what else would Pat & I go to Easter breakfast in - LOL

Was out a couple days before doing some things and had 1 guy ask if my coach was for sale, another just at wow (just wouldn't stop talking about how he wanted one, but...) and found a lady taking pictures when I came out of the store... just another "normal" day driving a Hearse - LOL
        Last edited by Flymanj3; 04-05-2010, 05:10 AM.

Comment

BYW - when we all gonna get together? do a movie?, supper?, raise hell at a park? what ever.
          Perry's Super cruise is coming up soon, I think June 15th or 17th, something like that.... anyone gonna go?

Comment

Working...
          X