Just got this emale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got this emale

Just got this, LMK what you all think...............

Hi John

Thought Id run this by you , The Volunteer crew at my work Does some work , they asked me to come up with an Idea , Well you know that has to involve LOL HEARSES LOL and lots of them , I called the Food Bank of WNY , and they are Ecstatic about the Idea , Paula form there knows Greg from terror technologies , and said she is all for it , to raise monies for the Food bank, I thought of a logo of Put Hunger to Rest , we would meet in a supermarket parking lot and people would come and donate food , thought it would be a great way to show off our Baby's and have a good time. I will post more to you when we get a date , We were thinking of a Saturday in June, Let me know

Michael R. Swisher
    Copy Center Clerk
    Phillips Lytle LLP
    3400 HSBC Center
    Buffalo, NY 14203

What is up with the random capitalization? Looks like a ransom note.

Comment

John,

Assuming I'm free on whatever date you come up with, I'd be willing to drive up.

Comment

Sat., June 11 (June, 18 - raindate) is the tentative date I was given.

Comment

Originally posted by Flymanj3
          OK, June 18, 2011 is the date

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8806[/ATTACH]

Wow, flyer came out small - click on it to enlarge so you can read it

I can read it just fine. I'd be less angry about this if my friend Nixon didn't do the artwork for that.
          Last edited by Scary Guy; 03-18-2011, 03:03 AM. Reason: when using tags it's good to remember image \= img

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Guy View Post
            http://bp0.blogger.com/_eMfw8PboF5U/...,+Michigan.jpg

I can read it just fine. I'd be less angry about this if my friend Nixon didn't do the artwork for that.
            Holy shit !! Sorry Scary (and Nixon), Don't know who did the flier but be sure something is gonna be said. (flier removed from this post...not cool)

Comment

"Put hunger to Rest" foodbank drive
              June 18, 2011
              416 Kenmore
              Buffalo, NY

12-4

Comment

Put it back for Nixon to see, I sent him the info on the thread already and I'm sure he was at least curious.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Guy View Post
                  Put it back for Nixon to see, I sent him the info on the thread already and I'm sure he was at least curious.
                  Rather not. As one of the sponsors of this event, someone already made me... and more important, our group, look like Assholes. an Email has already gone out to our Buffalo division.

Once again, I apologize whole heartily to Nixon, and thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Comment

Hey it's cool, just so long as it's taken care of.

Comment

What was wrong?

Comment

Props to you Flymanj for owning up. I made a similar boo boo one time and felt silly too. Hopefully in these situations the people concerned take it as a compliment to their work as long as no one used it for personal profit. Good luck with your event.

Comment

OK, my understanding is person A found the art work on a web search, showed it to person B, who gave it to person C to make the flier. My question was "didn't anyone see 'art copyright' printed right across the bottom of the original?" Anyway, all postings are being removed and a new flier coming soon.

I must say, Nixon's art work did make a nice flier -

Comment

I'm Taking Blame for this one Scary Guy and Nixon , I'm very Sorry for what was done , please check your message

Comment

Yeah, Nix does some great work. He's been doing the Hell fliers for years. You can check out more of it at http://www.robertpaulnixon.com

Comment

Working...
                              X