No announcement yet.

" PROJEKT 59"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes. It's a go. I just got my front end parts, and my dash parts, so I will be doing the stereo this weekend.

If you want to come by Ryan you are more than welcome to.

Comment

Buy a 59 2 door and part the piece of shit out.
      And just what the fuck is that supposed to mean exactly? my car doesn't need enough parts to necessitate a parts car.

That was sarchasm.

Anyway we all know under the pretty blue paint is about 40 pounds of bondo, duct tape, fiberglass, rubberbands and bubble gum. Scrap the basket case and buy a 2 door.

Comment

Wow. Such bold words from the "cancer king".

And no actually. There is almost no bondo on the car. Damn Jealousy. Judging by what I have seen and heard of your cars, shouldn't you be out there applying bondo and welding parts back on yourself? It seems like a much better use of time than getting on here uselessly trying to pick on me for whatever reason.

Comment

Your to easy to fuck with. I never denied having quite a few rust buckets but I also have quite a few rust free cars from Texas, California, Oregon, Arizona, and Nevada. When you own 30+ cars you are bound to have some rust buckets.

but aint 2 doors pretty.

Not a 4 door in the pack, beautiful.

Looks pretty in blue.

Comment

30+ cars eh? Well send some my way....

Comment

This might sound odd, but I actually wanted a 4 door. Well, to start with anyways. Our next car is going to either be a 57-60 hearse or ambulance. But we will be buying it running and driveable, with little or no rust. Oh, we know we are going to pay for it, but that isn't the point. I had to start with something, and i do not regret it in the least. Once this car is done, I get another one, those are the rules the high preistess of "sleep on the couch" has laid down upon me. And considering I was allowed to buy this car, plus 3 more, AND keep my 70 electra convertible, I am not going to complain or push the issue. Oh, and she let me buy a HUGE motorcycle. So, untill I have clearance for take off, I will cruise with what I got and spend my time and money here. I am not hurt by it. I can do what i need to do when i want or need to do it without having to scrounge for it anymore. I can do everything right the first time.

Comment

I actually prefer a 4 door car as well.
                It comes from my younger days when me and my friends would be out looking for trouble...hard for everyone to jump out and kick some ass in a 2 door.
                Yup, give me 4 doors over 2 any day!

Comment

Call me weird, but I like converts. Nothing like a drop top.

Comment

thats why i have my electra 225 convertible. Huge drop tops are fun as shit.

Comment

Working...
                    X