Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a windshield for a Caddy 65-71?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Windshield for my 65 M&M Combo

Have been looking for a windshield for my 65 M&M combo.Only place I have found is Bartlestone Glass Dristributors in N.J. Their part# UV678SH. Price $750 plus... I tried the toll free number for Safelite Auto Glass. Is there any way I can have one shipped to Alliston Ontario Canada L9R 1V1?

Comment

I got one for a 1976 from National Auto Glass, $881 including shipping and installation.

-denise

Comment

Damned good info LC - thanks for posting this.

I might need to buy one and keep it in the attic just in case. =)

Comment

Originally posted by The Black Pearl View Post
          Still not having any luck finding a w/s less than $930 (uninstalled). The cracked one is beginning to look a lot better these days!
          I have finally located the proper windshield as per the boys at Pilkington Auto Glass for $450 USD plus $150 shipping. ( plus 13% tax plus brokerage fees) Part# DWD678 They are located in Columbus Ohio 1800 848 1351

Comment

Originally posted by canadiancadidaddy View Post
            I have finally located the proper windshield as per the boys at Pilkington Auto Glass for $450 USD plus $150 shipping. ( plus 13% tax plus brokerage fees) Part# DWD678 They are located in Columbus Ohio 1800 848 1351
            If you got a new windshield for a 69 hearse for $450 + $150 shipping, you got a deal. I was told the windshield from Pilkington for my 73 hearse, would be $750.

Comment

windshield for my 65 M&M combo

Originally posted by Abnorml View Post
              If you got a new windshield for a 69 hearse for $450 + $150 shipping, you got a deal. I was told the windshield from Pilkington for my 73 hearse, would be $750.
              The windshield I purchased was for a 65 not a 69. Could be a price difference but shouldn't be $300. The price I got from Bartlestone was $750 and with the help of you coach drivers I was able to save $300 which covers the expense up here and installed. Call Shawn at 1 800 848 1351. Take your center measurement and if it is 26 3/4" the Part # is DW00678.

Comment

Originally posted by canadiancadidaddy View Post
                The windshield I purchased was for a 65 not a 69. Could be a price difference but shouldn't be $300. The price I got from Bartlestone was $750 and with the help of you coach drivers I was able to save $300 which covers the expense up here and installed. Call Shawn at 1 800 848 1351. Take your center measurement and if it is 26 3/4" the Part # is DW00678.
                Pretty sure '65 - '70 is the windshield.

Comment

I found a w/s with that part number for $818 plus $60 labor and another $50 for out-of-area travel charge. All I can think of is having a rock crack the w/s the first time out. Nowadays you cant avoid it.

Comment

I'm trying to find a right front window for my 79 S/S.

Comment

Originally posted by lowridehearse View Post
                      I'm trying to find a right front window for my 79 S/S.
                      I'll ask today. I would assume it is a Caddy, correct?

Comment

Originally posted by LadyChauffer View Post
                        I'll ask today. I would assume it is a Caddy, correct?
                        1979 Cadillac s/s Superior.

Comment

im looking for a windshield for a 74 cadi hearse the quote i got from this place in LA was $500 and $100 to ship that doesnt even include install
                          can any one help me find one for cheaper

Comment

Where are You?

Comment

We've got a lead on some windshields!!!

Got some windshield leads for you. Maybe even for side and back and quarter glass. I need the make model, coach builder, any info you can get me off of your coach. I also need ANY of the writing on your existing windshield. All numbers and letters. Call me with your info. 402-510-8025

- Christine

Comment

im in davis ca

Comment

Working...
                                X