Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions needed

Hello fellow car freaks.
    Although I have strayed from driving a hearse, and it has been quite some time that I have frequented the board, I still highly value your opinions.

I am getting ready to finish up my '64 and I'm not sure what to upholster my trunk with.
    I would love to hear your thoughts.

Thx,
    BIG

The car

cad2.jpg

The choices

FURS.jpg

I have always been a fan of zebra but I don't think that will go with your car.

Comment

The 2nd from left (top row) has some colors that are suttle but just enuff other colors to break up the whole thing.

Comment

I like the top row Zebra stripe pattern

Comment

Always been a fan of the baby Cheetah/leopard print... I did my MG midget in Leopard print velvet (it was done up like a mini-Macabre Mobile) and I always got lots of compliments on it.

Comment

Well, I went with the giraffe.
            I have never seen it done before, the lighter color matches very well, and Mr Opulence kisses his baby giraffe on the couch.
            Maybe giraffes are making a comeback.

Comment

It sound look great, that is the one i was thinking about. i did the interior of my olds in leapord, and it gets great compliments on it and i always have fun with the responses good and bad.
              Attached Files

Comment

Top row 4th from the left. I think that will go great with the color of your vehicle. Nevermind I just read you already made your choice. I think that will look cool too.

Comment

Here is my progress so far.
                  Trunk.jpg
                  Disco balls.jpg

Comment

I knew that the trunks in those car are big, but i did not realize that you could have a dance club in there!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X