Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this even possible?

79 Cadlillac Fleetwood.

is it possible to add more side windows?

Do you mean that roll down or do you want to take off the landau bars and put in more windows there? The answer is yes to both I believe, but it's just a matter of how difficult it will be to do so.

I'm not even sure how you could do it in the back without removing the vinyl.

Comment

That is a loaded question. The question is how good are you fab skills? It can be done' but it will not be a easy task' or a cheap one. If you want it done and not look like a hack job!

Comment

this one doesn't have any vinyl on the back, but I'm thinking it would be more hassle than its worth.

Comment

Could you, yes. Should you, no. The truth is most hearse enthusists prefer Landau over limo. I speak as a limo style owner. You're best bet (if this is your hearse you're talking about) would be to find a new home for the 1979, and buy an existing Limo style coach. Personally, I actually like the Limo style, and I think the 1971-1976 Superior Limo style had a better look then the Landau style in those years.

Comment

This is on a 600.00 car that is local to me. I don't think I'm gonna find another car for that price thats local, not unless its a pile of rust. I'm already doing some other mods to it, that will probably annoy most purists worse than that lol.

Comment

The Landau panels say hearse to most people. Unless you're planning on attempting to enter it in a PCS event, the Mods aren't going to bother as many people as the fact it's a hearse in the first place.

Comment

Funny how landau owners want limo style and limo owners want landau style cars.

Comment

Originally posted by cupcake View Post
                  Funny how landau owners want limo style and limo owners want landau style cars.
                  I love my 59 Park Row, and I'm very happy with it. However I also like the way Landau's look. When I decided to give my Dodge Durango a makeover, it got Landau Bars.

Comment

That's pretty funny and cool. I love it.

Comment

Working...
                    X